Thread: M y F antastic L ittle B ox

Thanks

Default M y F antastic L ittle B ox

Got myself a Magic Flight Launch Box and I have to say it ROCKS!!!

I can get whacked to my hearts content whenever & wherever I fucking well want to now!!!!

Been using this little beaut for a couple of weeks now and it's the mutts nutts.

Was torn between this and an iolite, but I reckon I've made the right choice.
    That's it!! Stop the planet, I'm getting off!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smokie-dokie View Post
    Got myself a Magic Flight Launch Box and I have to say it ROCKS!!!

I can get whacked to my hearts content whenever & wherever I fucking well want to now!!!!

Been using this little beaut for a couple of weeks now and it's the mutts nutts.

Was torn between this and an iolite, but I reckon I've made the right choice.
    got a link for one of these mate!!!

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

is it anything like this one
    magic flight launch box

Last edited by up2nogood; 17-05-11 at 06:51 PM.
    Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

Got it here: http://www.blisssville.com/

Fantastic service too..

More info here http://magic-flight.com/

Bought direct from US - actually worked out cheapest. Took 5 days to get here and was vaping within 2 minutes!!!

Thanks

I was thinking of one of these, I have an iolite but didn't really get on with it so hardly ever use it. I have a volcano and everything besides that pales in to comparison, but you do sometimes need something a little more portable.

How long do the batteries last and what's the charge time. I read they give you high-power rechargeable ones, but how many would you need if you were going around a mates house and wanted to spend the whole evening vaping?

Cheers.
    HF

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not sufficient warrant." John Stuart Mill (On Liberty of 1859)

Thanks

The batteries last about 4-5 minutes in total, which imo is enough for a few hours, but with 2 batteries and 2 persons you would need an extra set to vape all evening. Charge time is about 8 hours (with the charger that comes with it)

But battery life is about the only con, its super easy to use and works like a charm.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Markvape For This Useful Post:

Headfcuk (10-06-11)