Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Grow 5 Varieties

Thanks

Default 2nd Grow 5 Varieties

Hi all,my second grow is now going so time to start my second diary.this time i have 4 vars on the go i wisne gonna do the multi vars this time but i like the variety of the different plants.so the vars are
    3 white widow cuttings from g/house seed fem seeds
    2 lemon stinky from seed,i had 3 seeds only two germed.
    1 sweet tooth feminised from seed i had 2 only 1 germed
    2 nevilles haze from seed
    3 wreck f8 from seed 3out of 3 germed
    thats the plants 11 in all only 4 gauranteed fems.
    GROWROOM, is a homemade one from tandg flooring painted white inside all joints sealed.1.2mts x 1.3mts x2mts high
    LIGHT, 400watt grolux sylvania with dutch barn reflector,parlux ballast and timed by an envirolite timer.
    FANS,extraction is with a 5inch ruck and carbon filter and fresh air is passive with two 4inch holes at far bottom of room air is circulated by a 7inch oscillating fan blowing over plant tops all timed by a focus cheapy segmental
    COMPOST,miraclegro water retention compost and homemade chicken poo compost from my chooks mixed 50/50 then about 30% perlite.
    POTS,the plants will all end up in 10 litre black buckets with a few holes drilled in the bottoms.
    FEED,biobizz gro and bloom
    The plants are all varying in age by two or three weeks so are a bit varied in size and the nevilles haze are gettin trained to keep them down i was only goin to do 8 plants and see what i got fem wise but my wreck seeds came from the shop and i really couldne help germin 3.sorry the first post is so long folks no pics just now but will put them up tomorrow.thanks a lot if youve looked in.All the best weed heed

Thanks

good luck with the grow mate, nice selection there

Thanks

thanks normeo ive just noticed its 5varietys hopefully some nice mod can change my diary title for me.cheers weed heed

Thanks

I wouldn't of noticed if you hadn't said ought and I'm not stoned.So you think people on here are? I wish I was stoned, smoked the rest of my shit weed at dinner. I hate it my good guy has gone on holiday so have to go to my alright guy who has crap, I don't think it's sprayed or ought, it just smokes horrible and it's a shitty high.

Thanks

Default First Pics New Grow.

Hi,as promised some pics of the new grow as you will see ive got different sized plants i couldne help myself poppin jist a few more.here goes
    first 3widow cuttings 4weeks roughly just been repotted so not too happy

stinky 2weeks

sweet tooth 2weeks

wreck f8 4days

nevilles haze ive bent this double and its now heading back up i plan to keep as low as poss hope you can see in the pics.
    you can see the bend the light bit in the mid of pic
    pic2 shows more clearly

pic3 shows it heading up

this haze was outside and got broke at the bottom in a storm and the top got damaged too so now its a jogger with a double top its no getting a prime spot so not to fussed how it grows

if youve taken the time to look in thanks very much and as always any advice or comments are very welcome thanks weed heed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

I look forward to seeing the wreck grow i got 10 of them to do sometime, good luck mate hope it all goes well.

Thanks

thanks mt and dekay,yeah the wreck came after i had started the grow and i had to pop some it sounds so good.heres a pic of the room i forgot to post earlier cheers weed heed

..a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..
    Thanks

Gonna be fucked up 5 ways this Christmas, Weed!

Cracking selection, mate - good luck with them.

Thanks

cheers highlander pal i hope to have a good few plants by christmas if not all so nae shitty council for me this year.cheers weed heed

Thanks

Lookin good weed heed. The more varieties a diary has, makes it more interesting to watch,imo. I love the look of the Nevilles haze thats bent over, it looks like it'll have plenty of nice tops!!I hope its a lady!! So how long are you gonna veg 'em for before going 12/12? Good luck dude!!
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast