Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Grow 5 Varieties

Thanks

hi stoneroz thanks for lookin in pal,the haze is lookin well pal i didne really want either of the two hazes a friend started them and gave me them but it will give me a bit of practice ive never bent plants or jogged them the bent haze is lovin it i do hope that ones female.As for veg period i dunno ive that many different ages and no veg room so it will be when i think the trainwreck is ready to flower as the widow can go into flower anytime loads of preflower already and the stinky and s/tooth are a couple of weeks ahead of the wreck so i hope i can sort of work it out at the time.cheers weed heed

Thanks

Default diary week 2

hiya,its now week 2 under the lights all the plants are doin well everyone is gettin 1ml biogro per litre of water the reason is the widows were a bit hungry so i fed them all.Temps are 25 to 27 lights on or off so thats good and humidity just got a wee gauge says 50 light on dunno aboot lights off but no too fussed as the plants are good.heres a few pics
    wreck at 11 days

stinky 3weeks

sweet tooth 3weeks

widow cuttings 5weeks
    sorry aboot pic dunno what happened

nevilles haze the jogger

nevilles haze low strees trained,am lovin the growth lots of colas.

the grow room

thanks for lookin in its much appreciated any questions queries or comments are welcome,thanks again weed heed

Thanks

i dont no much about growing but wouldnt it be best for an extra light?
    part from that ur gonna be 1 happy fucker at christmas
    [
    IF YOU LOVE DRUMB AND BASE SAY WEEEEE DOOO

Thanks

cheers umpeh,its no too bad in the veg stage as you can see by my plants great growth no stretching so alls good just now and when it comes to flowering i hope to have 4 males to get rid of so that will leave 7 and last grow i got nearly 13ounce fi 7 so hopefully more this time 1gramme per watt is the target.would love a 600 bulb but canny warrant that the noo pal.cheers weed heed

Thanks

nice lookin grow weed heed,
    sorry bout the stinky that didnt germ good
    to see the rest are goin well.

Thanks

its in the fukin wrong place once again what a fukin joke.cant a put pics in ma own diary so ppl can see whats happening with the dwarfs.cheers the noo n al c us soon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    its in the fukin wrong place once again what a fukin joke.cant a put pics in ma own diary so ppl can see whats happening with the dwarfs.cheers the noo n al c us soon
    you can start a diary of your own mate no probs, if your not sure how just ask, someone will be only to happy help you out

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

now back to Weedheeds plants, they are lovely mate, growing great guns great piccies there lovin it keep up the great work dude

Thanks

thanks zoots and bubbs nice of you too look in,zoots if ive got 1 female from the 2that germed i will be very happy pal,ryan thanks ? i think.today i repotted the 3widow into 5 litre pots i didne have them the last grow and i think i left the plants in the 6"pots too long and they got rootbound didne seem to root the ten litre pots right oot soo as soon as the new grow has rooted out the pots they are getting potted up pronto.stinky and sweet tooth are doin good as are the two nevilles haze and the wreck are getting taller by the day i think i will give them a week to two weeks and am gonna put the room into flower as ive heard the wreck stretch like mad 3times at least.thanks folks all the best weed heed

Thanks

Default start of week 3 under light

hi all,its now the start of week3 under the light all plants are doin very well,a few have been potted up will update with the pics.The room is still holdin temps well and humidity is fine,none of the plants bar the widow cuttings are showin sex but its a bit early both the haze are beginning to show pre flower both look fem but ive been wrong before.the wreck are comin along a treat dunno if they are faster than anything else i have.Am in a bit of a dilema now about going into flower the sweettooth and lemon stinky are in final pots as are the haze the widow can go into theres anytime so that leaves the wreck thay have been veggin for 18days and are about7inches high so when can i flower the wreck i want to get a decent bit of bud off the wreck but i canny leave it too long as the widow cuttings are about 16inches the noo so any advice welcome.heres some pics enjoy
    nevilles haze the jogger comin on fine seen as it wiz in a bit of a state two weeks ago

nevilles haze lst trained great growth on this one

the widow cuttings these babes want to flower

the wreck when will they be big enough to flower

sweet tooth in final pot really healthy plant

the 2lemon stinky both topped2 days ago

the room

thanks for lookin in if you have any info on veg time for the wreck it would be much appreciated comments and tips also welcome.thanks very much weed heed

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast