Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Body sweat smells of weed????

Thanks

Your body is getting rid of unwanted bacteria, so: If you want to be "odor-free," consider the following tips:
    After washing with soap and completely drying, immediately apply an underarm antiperspirant. Remember, deodorants do not prevent sweating. They mainly mask the smell of the bacteria on your sweaty skin. Antiperspirants are chemical agents that reduce sweating. Many antiperspirant preparations also contain a deodorant, which helps to mask the smell. Check the product you use to make sure it contains an antiperspirant.
    Last edited by Ragman; 09-07-12 at 07:22 PM. Reason: this looks like spam to me, I dont want to see anymore please

Thanks

i just started dating a girl that smells just like me. she doesnt smoke pot though; i smoke a LOT. so i can't think that weed is going to change body odor too much (unless i'm really just that smelly)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hydroguy1985 View Post
    i just started dating a girl that smells just like me. she doesnt smoke pot though; i smoke a LOT. so i can't think that weed is going to change body odor too much (unless i'm really just that smelly)
    Do you smell each other on a regular basis?
    Can you describe the smell?

Is it a fishy smell or a case of a onion smell but way past the regular b.o smell?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

SWSERGIO1 (05-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,807 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hydroguy1985 View Post
    Cant say iv ever known a bird smell to be honest, and if I did and she smelled anything like me I would'nt be going nowere near her lol, real women in my opinion dont sweat,

Or shit,

Or fart,

Or anything for that matter,
    Just sit there looking pretty and make sandwitches and tea.

''you think your shit dont stink?''

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SWSERGIO1 For This Useful Post:

Greeneyes5 (05-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bboyz View Post
    Right everyone before I get the usual jokes I shower every day and use deodrants ....

I seem to get the smell of cannabis under my armpits , people around me say oh what's that smell and I have people asking can you smell weed?

Lol I personally can think of worst smells to have but I want to know is this common or something to get checked out? I know if I go to doctors I'll only be told to stop using cannabis lol but I know that's not going to happen

Anyone else have this problem or heard of this?
    same here, daily showers, deoderant, but after a spliff, my armpits do actually smell of weed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9