Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Body sweat smells of weed????

Thanks

Default stinking armpits fantastic

hello, I'd just like to say, a few years ago when i had regular access to some pretty incredible weed I too had this experience of armpits smelling like weed, not any old weed but the finest sweet aroma you can imagine, at the time I wondered was it just on my cloths or the other reasons but came to accept the fact that it was indeed coming from my arm pits, alas I havent had enough quality herb for a while to replicate this fanfucking tastic side effect, I mean come on, what toker wouldnt want to stink of quality herb, beats deoderant or the useral stink of sweat, the way i see it somebody should make a note of which strains are more likely to encourage this, as far as I'm concerned its a blessing and one which i hope to experience again, the whole world should smell of high grade weed and not booze piss vomit and bullshit.

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

after a vindaloo my sweat stinks of curry for 2 days.. so suppose the same cud happen wiv weed..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

dude i get the same thing at work you are not alone with this, its not too bad but always smells better than what m smoking
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

Thanks

Guys, nice site, thanks for having me!

Had to join merely to contribute here, there's not enough discussion about this bizarre syndrome.

I (temporarily, and without really intending to) quit smelly skunk 3 weeks ago - and still, whenever I work up a sweat these days, be it excersise, building stair dash or 'heavy night', i REEK of the stuff! Others have commented out loud that they think someone's smoking the stuff.

It's very easy to get pseudo-sciency, ("i KNOW that what Im describing is MEDICAL FACT because i can FEEL it) but I'm convinced my weed-smelliness has today reached an all time high, coinciding with a period where I'm fasting intermittently (for diet reasons). And its not that my sense of smell has got better, because right now, dieting as i am and not smoking pot, im chaining cigarettes like a frigging steam train.

Before I spoke to anyone about this, I though it was only me who could detect the weed smell, (I assumed it was like the subtle, sophisticated scents you catch in your own farts that smell, to everyone else, like dead animals and eggs in the sun). But apparently not.

I only first realised it when a stoner-looking guy at my Krav Magra group last year (during a different quit-period) said to his partner "someone quit weed recently". I was stood a few feet away, steaming off clouds of ganja sweat. I spoke to him about it to discover he went through the same thing.

It's a very surreal symptom. And not the sort of thing that science is likely to throw millions of dollars at for clinical research, (preoccupied as they are with cancer cures and so forth) so all I we have is this banter in smoker threads.

I have many questions about how it works, but mainly I'm interested in how long it takes for my BO to smell 'neutral' again. If i had to guess (and i do) I bet it varies alot from one person to another.

Ive never quit for longer than a few weeks, but ill post here again soon as it changes or stops.

Crazy shit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steempy For This Useful Post:

teutonic (03-09-11)

Thanks

Guys, nice site, thanks for having me!

Had to join merely to contribute here, sorry to post in ye olde thread but there's not enough discussion about this bizarre syndrome.

I (temporarily, and without really intending to) quit smelly skunk 3 weeks ago - and still, whenever I work up a sweat these days, be it excersise, building stair dash or 'heavy night', i REEK of the stuff! Others have commented out loud that they think someone's smoking the stuff.

It's very easy to get pseudo-sciency, ("i KNOW that what Im describing is MEDICAL FACT because i can FEEL it) but I'm convinced my weed-smelliness has today reached an all time high, coinciding with a period where I'm fasting intermittently (for diet reasons). And its not that my sense of smell has got better, because right now, dieting as i am and not smoking pot, im chaining cigarettes like a frigging steam train.

Before I spoke to anyone about this, I though it was only me who could detect the weed smell, (I assumed it was like the subtle, sophisticated scents you catch in your own farts that smell, to everyone else, like dead animals and eggs in the sun). But apparently not.

I only first realised it when a stoner-looking guy at my Krav Magra group last year (during a different quit-period) said to his partner "someone quit weed recently". I was stood a few feet away, steaming off clouds of ganja sweat. I spoke to him about it to discover he went through the same thing.

It's a very surreal symptom. And not the sort of thing that science is likely to throw millions of dollars at for clinical research, (preoccupied as they are with cancer cures and so forth) so all I we have is this banter in smoker threads.

I have many questions about how it works, but mainly I'm interested in how long it takes for my BO to smell 'neutral' again. If i had to guess (and i do) I bet it varies alot from one person to another.

Ive never quit for longer than a few weeks, but ill post here again soon as it changes or stops.

Crazy shit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steempy For This Useful Post:

MissJane (21-01-12)

Thanks

In the meantime, to get on track with the OPs query:

Controlling 'Ganja Pits'

I can only speak for myself, but things that make the smell worse seem to be:

-Dehydratedness
    -Tiredness
    -Binge drinking
    -An evening on harder stuff (like tonight, sitting here as i am, pumping out skunk-scented pot pourri)
    -Disjointed, inconsistent sleep patterns
    -diets (as in; eating less. I dont smell as much when eating more)

What helps me not smell like snap bag of ganja:
    -Drinking more water. Best by far.
    -Not exerting myself. (If in sensitive company take the lift, not the stairs. etc)
    -Wearing light, anti sweat clothes
    -A big cardio heavy work-out the day before. Swimming, running etc.
    -eating more food, and regularly.

Other proactive steps I currently employ
    -Carry a can of deodorant and spare t-shirt around
    -Stay out of the heat Do whatever you can to sweat less.
    -Visit the bathroom when it gets bad and do a splash-wash of the armpits with a bit of soap. Also wet the pits of your t-shirt to reduce the funky skunky. Buys you a couple of hours

Thanks for letting me rant guys, looking forward to reading more experiences.

Stimpy.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steempy For This Useful Post:

MissJane (21-01-12), RastaMouse22 (17-12-11), teutonic (03-09-11)

Thanks

Me too lol best aftershave ever. Embrace the smell lol I am a stoner and don't care who knows it.
    I started toking to forget, now I have fogotten what I was trying to forget in the first place.

Thanks

definately not the only one lol i noticed its more when iv smoked cheese over a few days, then when i havnt got a smoke i start sweatin which makes me smell weed that makes me want one more that results in more sweat...not good
    Who you trin to get crazy with ese? dont you know Im loco?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post
    It is quite normal that, wouldn't worry about it, can think of worse smells. I had to stop taking Fish Oil as not only did I stink like a minging fanny but all my white shirts n T-shirts were bright yellow stained under the armpits lol.
    Lmao , ive got a cure for swetty pits , I always used to get swetty pits and armpit stains on my Whites but my mate told me about this stuff called perspirex , it's £7 from boots and u use it twice a week tops and I'll bet u 5 Oz that you never (not even in the gym) get swetty pits again ! It's ace mate(s) lol.

Infact I may even start a thread on it cause absolutly shit loads of people would benefit from this stuff!
    Last edited by cannamancan; 03-09-11 at 10:43 AM.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (11-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

my urine smells of shredded wheat, the thing is i dont eat the stuff

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast