Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Share your messed up dreams&nightmares

Thanks

Let's hope so mate. no dreams lastnight but still mental sweats. have read up on detoxing with wheatgeass once a day. ment to be horrible to drink so kind of loathed as I'm not a fan of disgusting tastes lol hence why I lover the weed.
    cheers for the comment mate

Thanks

Keep fighting that fight mate. Your doing yourself proud!

ganjagunman Guest

Hello people. Its nearly 5am in the UK and as per usual ive woke up, hot, sweating, majorly anxious, why? Cause I have been having these dreams on and off for a few weeks now where I am arguing with someone in my dreams, but i dont know who. Sounds pretty messed up, tonight it was over a plant, i was arguing with someone over the genetics of one of my clones i took recently (if anyone saw my pikey guide to cloning). Not that these clones, or cloning was anything important to me in real life when I was awake, in my dreams it was far more important. Weird thing as i say is waking up and i can only remember what i was arguing about, but never who with, where, or why, sometimes i cant even remember what i was arguing about let alone who with, but i wake up majorly distressed, anxious, a bit like when you have had an argument with someone or something/someones stressed you out.

Its getting pretty disturbing to be fair, ive come right off the smoke for ages, its nothing im putting into my body, I eat fairly healthy etc. I do have mental health issues which i have mentioned in another thread on here before, that im still trying to pluck up courage to talk to the doctor about how ive been feeling as of late, because for 15 years ive had fits of anxiety with or without depression and every few years i end up loosing my shit and hitting rock bottom, though it hasnt happened for around 5 years, i seemed to have coped better with it as i got older.

I find myself staying in a lot, or staying on my own, i am comfortable with those i know, and those i feel a bond with or who mean something to me, but put me out on the road in the car and someone upsets me, or i have to be interviewed, or have a meeting, or go to an appointment, with someone i dont know/never met and shit gets pretty bad, even though i know in my mind these meetings, appointments, etc are of no threat to me, my mind seems to take them as so, sinister, like im being challenged, or questioned, like someone doesnt believe me, or theyre trying to find something out about me.

Ive been out of work a while due to psyhical health issues, and had to have a fair few meetings, appointments etc with the likes of the council, the dole people, i had a meeting the other day which was just basically to see how i was getting on in life, i had an operation about 5 months ago, and even though it was a no pressure, informal meeting, the guy asked me if i wanted to learn any new skills, he said i didnt have to it was an option, then i just felt my heart start racing, i became tearful, they know of my mental health issues and what was odd was he noticed me get worked up and the meeting sort of came to an end pretty soon after.

Where i used to get emotional, feel weak and depressed and cry about everything, its turned into rage, anger, feelings of power, i can be quiet rude and in your face to others, so to speak. I have very strong views over life, and the meaning of it, i see all these people who get up work the 9 till 5 , 5 days a week, as robots. Its hard to put into words whats going through my mind sometimes. I appear to be suffering from some sort of paranoid psychosis.

Going back to the dreams side of it, there is a meaning behind each dream, google often helps. I found out that having argumentative dreams, where you either cant remember who your arguing with or what about is indictive of a hidden anger issue or being angry about something, which when im awake, other than the issues mentioned above, if the days going good its going great, i dont feel anger or resentment to anyone or anything? It then goes on to say its a poisonous way to be, which can effect social situations, being obnoxious and cruel to others and there is a underlying issue that can erode personality and mental state.

Pretty fucked up. Sometimes i think was it better just to be monged off my swede everyday where i was hardly ever aware of my mental state, but people closest to me have said to me im a better person when i either cut right down or come off it completely, plus its not the weed thats messed me up i was like this before i started smoking weed. Doctors dont know i smoke or have smoked weed cause that just gets used against you because of the negative stigma attached to cannabis people have been brainwashed into believing.

Deary fucking me, wish my swede had an on/off switch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

ggotch (07-11-15)

Thanks

Had a weird one a couple of months back.

I woke up to two big guys in black pinning me down. they injected me with something, and then i woke up for real. sort of like a dream within a dream if that makes sense. Freaked me for a bit lol.

The other one is wear im on a motorbike. I hit a small jump, but the bike keeps going higher and higher. And as I start coming down I wake up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2