Thread: Why me you fucks!!!!

Thanks

Default Why me you fucks!!!!

Fucking bluelab!!!

Yet to hear anyone else say anything bad about them so why do I get fucked about so much!!! First I get the two truncheons and all is good for about a week then the pH truncheon starts fucking up, so two weeks later I get in a replacement and it fucks up as well right out of the box, to which they appologise and send me a combo meter. Now the pH meter just goes to 7.2 and stays there, no mater what. Of course it has been exactly 6 months and two days, and not even sure if I would have had a warrenty on this seeing as it was technically a gift. Worst of all now I have two fucking great big holes in the wall to fix.

Thanks

as far as i know, bluelab products have a 5 year warranty, downside is you have to return em to new-zealand...
    As for the holes, put pictures over them ;-)

Thanks

Yeah, 5 years on everything but the probe which has a 6 month warranty and of course thats what broke and would you believe it it is 6 months and 10 days old, but it seems (granted I only read like 2 or 3 sentences on how they work) that pH probes work on the same principles as a battery, as in ions being transfered through liquid from one metal to another with the acidity of the liquid changing the rate of transfer, so guess that no matter what you will eventually run out of ions, but severly doubt that that could happen so quickly.

The thing that annoys me is more the fact that it seems like I'm the only one who is experiancing problems with my equipment, ah well.

As for the hole I just need to pop down to B&Q and get some plaster, tho old house means textured plaster means hard as hell to make it match.

Thanks

try ebay for a ph meter i think they label them a pool tester £20 read down to .01 last a year easy to calibrate if it fucks up buy a new 1 try em they work

Thanks

I have moved this post into the more appropriate thread.