Thread: Compost help

Thanks

Default Compost help

I have only ever grown using normal peat compost bought from the shops.
    I now have a composter in the garden,can I just use the stuff from my composter with perlite?
    And if I can would it be ok to still use bio biz grow and bio biz bloom with it

Thanks

hi cannagrower,welcome to the forum man,yeah you can use the stuff from the composter no probs just mix your perlite in,i use my own compost which is mixed in with the shit from ma chickens i keep i usually go 50/50 with bought stuff to bring a bit of soil into the mix.And yes you can use the bio nutes too but you really wont need it till the flowerin stage cause of all the good stuff you will have in your homemade compost.all the best with it pal.weed heed

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

If its well rotted/composted it should be fine to use,even better if you've got worms breaking it down into wormcasts.
    Why not try a few different mixtures on a few plants to see what works best,add 25% perlite to any compost mix you use and there's plenty of organic fertilizers you can add to it like fish,blood and bone meal,seabird/bat guano's .
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

Thanks for the reply guys
    It is a good idea to use bought stuff too, I will do that.
    As I usually start a season with 10 seeds going,I will definatley try a few different mixes.
    There is some chickens in the field behind my house, better follow them for the s**t

Thanks

stick a bit of well rotted horse manure into the mix if you can get some. ive got 5 plants in manure and 4 in normal soil/ compost. the ones in the manure are bigger and smellier than the ones in the soil. they love the stuff