Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I-smoke "are-u-mental" subject suggestions please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Tits v arse v leg.
    i presume you are talking about heather mills.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Tits v arse v leg.
    its going in a magazine
    Coloured buds v's strong buds............black rose v's skunk.
    explain that more?

mellowed Guest

Well every seed bank tends to work more towards a plant that has a high thc content or finishes flowering fast but not many produce plants with a nice colour. We have the black rose which everyone seems to love and would sell there family for a few seeds from one so my argument is........is there an unrecognized market for more plants displaying colour or shall they keep us in plant that are strong or flower quicker??

And personally I think if seed vendors moved away from creating really strong strains and into another area such as the colour of buds then this may make it more easier to keep fitting the illegal side of it as these would be more sort after.

I have a cheese plant and mystic blue and I tend to give more love to the mystic blue more than the cheese as its something away from the norm and would not mind paying a few quid for a more colourful plant rather than spending my cash on seeds that when grown are just going to put me to sleep or make me a dribbling mess in the corner of the sofa.

Does that make sense?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-11), needsmust (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i presume you are talking about heather mills.
    What ever floats your boat wert but I was thinking along the lines of myself who likes a woman with a nice arse, some like them to have big boobs and others like slim legs.

Thanks

Well every seed bank tends to work more towards a plant that has a high thc content or finishes flowering fast but not many produce plants with a nice colour. We have the black rose which everyone seems to love and would sell there family for a few seeds from one so my argument is........is there an unrecognized market for more plants displaying colour or shall they keep us in plant that are strong or flower quicker??

And personally I think if seed vendors moved away from creating really strong strains and into another area such as the colour of buds then this may make it more easier to keep fitting the illegal side of it as these would be more sort after.

I have a cheese plant and mystic blue and I tend to give more love to the mystic blue more than the cheese as its something away from the norm and would not mind paying a few quid for a more colourful plant rather than spending my cash on seeds that when grown are just going to put me to sleep or make me a dribbling mess in the corner of the sofa.

Does that make sense?

not at all just made it worse man lol

mellowed Guest

Well I tried and I failed. Shall I delete my post or let you try and figure it out?

On a serious note though......I created a thread about this a while ago and people seemed to agree with me and would prefer a jar of multi coloured bid rather than a jar of dull green buds.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11)

Thanks

just leave it im sure someone who speaks confusing will clear it up for me later

mellowed Guest

On another topic aswell, would it be possible or would nuffsaid be willing to let your writings and that of the other members from thctalk be posted on here because I see the talk about your work going on yet can't read them as I only have my phone which does not work on the ismoke website so I never get to read your rantings or anyone else's and I really would like to read them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    just leave it im sure someone who speaks confusing will clear it up for me later
    Fuck off you twat. Lol. Honestly though do you understand what I ment or shall I just write the topic for you and save you the work?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

what ever next.....pretty coloured buds as opposed to a stronger smoke.............no mellowed it does not make sense............to me anyway.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast