Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I-smoke "are-u-mental" subject suggestions please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    On another topic aswell, would it be possible or would nuffsaid be willing to let your writings and that of the other members from thctalk be posted on here because I see the talk about your work going on yet can't read them as I only have my phone which does not work on the ismoke website so I never get to read your rantings or anyone else's and I really would like to read them.
    i might copy and paste my own ismoke articles onto here i spose i could do that - some have vital pics in tho so not sure if i can get a pic saved on my pc to a thread on here - ive tried b4 and failed? and tbh without certain pics its not as effective lol

why cant you download a pdf reader app for fone and download the pdf of the issues?

@wert - thank fook i fort i was just not reading it properly lol

mellowed Guest

Ow I give up......nearly.

Ok we have the government and there puppets saying that the evil skunk is killing everyone that even looks at it so what about moving away from a plant with a high thc content into a more colourfffffff........sod it. Who am I kidding.

Right let's go back to the Tits vs arse vs legs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

wert (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

I did download the pdf thing but it still does not seem to recognise the file when I download the latest ismoke.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

Good lord you lot are messed up in the squash!

I've already put my vote in, pubic hair, yes or no. It's my mission to get cock shaved...

I've gone too far eh. Move on Jason, move on!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

hmm well anything compooter bar turning on/off is not my line of expertise lol by a long way - ill get a copy and paste thread on the go later when im baked - cant face all that copy paste shit at the mo

mellowed Guest

Just to make it more confusing..................High thc content vs a plant that smells of strawberry

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Red Sauce or Brown Sauce on your fish finger and cheese sandwich ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Well every seed bank tends to work more towards a plant that has a high thc content or finishes flowering fast but not many produce plants with a nice colour. We have the black rose which everyone seems to love and would sell there family for a few seeds from one so my argument is........is there an unrecognized market for more plants displaying colour or shall they keep us in plant that are strong or flower quicker??

And personally I think if seed vendors moved away from creating really strong strains and into another area such as the colour of buds then this may make it more easier to keep fitting the illegal side of it as these would be more sort after.

I have a cheese plant and mystic blue and I tend to give more love to the mystic blue more than the cheese as its something away from the norm and would not mind paying a few quid for a more colourful plant rather than spending my cash on seeds that when grown are just going to put me to sleep or make me a dribbling mess in the corner of the sofa.

Does that make sense?
    I get ya , and I've fucked off all my strong strains for some nice mellow purps (Im a pussy with weed at the best of times)

Black Rose
    Purple maroc
    Purple satin
    Frisian dew
    Trifle (even though this aint a mellow strain it's still a purp (I hope)lol)
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by New Age Outlaw View Post
    Good lord you lot are messed up in the squash!

I've already put my vote in, pubic hair, yes or no. It's my mission to get my cock shaved...

I've gone too far eh. Move on Jason, move on!
    i'm sure some one will oblige you with a blunt razor..............
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Thanks Cannamancan atleast I ain't the only one who only likes to smoke the strong strains every now and again rather than every day.

I would choose the colourful buds over skunk or cheese anyday and from what I have heard from some other people they would do the same.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast