Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I-smoke "are-u-mental" subject suggestions please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

but i dont smoke mild weed? if you can find someone who does ill happily debate how ghey they are

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    but i dont smoke mild weed? if you can find someone who does ill happily debate how ghey they are
    Make a vote thread with a pic of a bud from black rose and a bud from a cheese plant and see what wins.
    Then you will have some figures to make your case.

I would do it but can't at the min.

Thanks

i still dont see a debate in it tbh?

just tell me what the beginning statement would be? ie "men are better than women cos......."?
    Last edited by CockRoach; 29-06-11 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

I've down loaded a web browser that supports flash and I still can't get into the freikin I smoke mag grrrrr
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    I've down loaded a web browser that supports flash and I still can't get into the freikin I smoke mag grrrrr
    ok i got me weed so ill get my articles copy and pasted for yas to read - ill get on nuff case about the pdfs not working with smartfones - shame that leave it wimmie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    i still dont see a debate in it tbh?

just tell me what the beginning statement would be? ie "men are better than women cos......."?
    Ok then here goes.

Coloured buds are better than high thc content buds because the are more unusual, more pleasing on the eye and different from the weed most people are smoking.

Skunk or cannabis with a high thc content are portrayed in the media as evil, life wreckers, so if more cannabis with a different colour than the normal were more readily available then you would see a shift away from the evil skunk which is going to go in favour of the fight against prohibition and also gain a favourable reputation than skunk because they are less likely to induce schizophrenia or the other illnesses that strong strains have been proven to do.

Given the choice between skunk which is going to make me very stoned or a purple which is going to give me a stoned feeling but not the type of stoned associated with the skunk I would choose the unusual purple as I will be able to function better.

And for the people who like a smoke after work the purple would be more suited to them than skunk as they will be more able to sort out the family, do the washing up, play with the kids rather than sit about being lazy ( not quit how it went in my head but you get my point)

How's that for a start?
    Last edited by mellowed; 29-06-11 at 07:50 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-11), CockRoach (29-06-11)

Thanks

so basically - men strains vs girly strains?

why dint you just feckin say that lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    than skunk because they are less likely to induce schizophrenia or the other illnesses that strong strains have been proven to do.
    Was good except for that bit mate. Are you a council worker or employed by the gov't in some way?

Thanks

ok mite ave to wait a bit for the copy and paste jobbys cos i unistalled adobe reader lol so downloading it again is takin a lil while lol

mellowed Guest

Lol. Sod off. Not every smoker has the mind set of getting really stoned until you can't be arse doing anything at all day in and day out.

Some like me prefer a smoke where you still have the energy to get up and do something with a fuzzy head for a bit and that would come from the purple.

Getting stoned for the point of relaxing on the sofa for hours is best done during the evening for me which a skunk is good for or a few more smokes of the purple.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast