Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bong Cleaning Tips

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoz View Post
    He's not my friend he was just a random lad in the bong shop haha.

Thanks a lot for telling me because I would of gone and tried it haha, cheers mate.
    Then I suggest that next time your in the shop you tell him to find a new job, something that he know something about.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

guerilla kid (10-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Tell your friend he's a retard, THC is soluble in oil and WILL filter it out.
    Thc is souble when in its resin form. when combusted there will be no problem passing through the oil FACT. the guy isn't a retard he just has a crazy method, Stick with plain old vasser though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12/12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-06-20), Mac (02-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Then I suggest that next time your in the shop you tell him to find a new job, something that he know something about.
    He doesn't work they either haha he was just a random person who over heard me talking to the bloke behind the counter.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Rinse with hot water, then Isopropyl alcohol and cheap table salt is the best easiest way. It's the way we recommend. You can get the Isopropyl of e-bay cheap or boots will charge ya a arm n a leg but you only need a shot and pour in plenty of salt shake around for a few min rinse and repeat if nessacery, for any stuborn bits I sole a cotton bud in Iso and rub it like new in less than 5 min
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Isopropyl and salt is the only way you should clean your bong and from experience it takes under 3 minutes to get it fully clean. At first I was trying to use hot water and even Windex (window glass cleaner) lmao but that stuff never worked but when i started using iso everything changed and even grasshopper mentioned iso so it must be the popular way but even if it was not I would never go back.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kronic26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I clean my bong every week and I use a cleaner from USA called 420 bong cleaner. It has worked wonders for me everytime I use it! It has to be shook before use but only for 20 sec. After every bong clean session I like to add a little warm water with 70% alcohol not the 90% and above because there's no point in over doing it. The best tip I could give you is just learn to clean your bong using your own method as there are many out there that don't even make sense.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 813 Weed King For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I use alcahole wipes (AZO wipes). Think theyre soaked in IPA . Stick a couple in the bowl and poke em round with a stick and they fetch even thick tar straight off. All I smoke is my bong and have seen it in some right states but this cleans it up like new every time!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bong_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,577 Times

I use 99% isopropyl alcohol and kosher salt in mine. It's important to start with the purest alcohol you can simply because you can reuse it and you're going to pick up more water every time you clean your bong. The kosher salt filters through my perks better.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Isopropyl alcohol & salt for me too. Nothing else comes even close
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Iso and salt easiest way ive come across as well, gets al the nooks and crannies of my glass pipe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast