Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magnesium (Mg)

jimmi420 Guest

Probably yes, keep ph at 5.8, give them some ES a level teaspoon pe litre, see iff it stops it progresing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Scrogger (11-02-13)

Thanks

I'm not growing hydro if you mean 5.8 for that I'm growing in soil I tested ph yesterday the run off was around 6.6

Thanks for your replies

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scrogger View Post
    I'm not growing hydro if you mean 5.8 for that I'm growing in soil I tested ph yesterday the run off was around 6.6

Thanks for your replies
    ohh sorry dude, i just think hydro with everything, doh........still give ES

Thanks

Lol ok I ordered ES today so hopefully be with me soon I don't understand tho I thought when lock out occurs I still have Mg in there but the plant can't absorb it ? So by me putting ES in surely I'm adding more Mg will this make a toxic salt build up anything that could be the suspect in causing this.

I am really trying to understand about lockout, PH and toxic salt build up so please correct me if I'm wrong lol

Since I joined in January I've spent all this time trying to pin point the problem it has taken over my life
    I just want to help them recover and stop it getting worse I have 5 big Buddha cheese plants and only 1 of them has this severely but the ones that were not effected now are I've got 1 critical mass and 2 pure power plants aren't really bad and the mass doesn't seem to be effected at all which really confuses me
    Last edited by Scrogger; 11-02-13 at 07:21 PM.

jimmi420 Guest

Its not burning through overfeeding and salt build up iff thats what you think, in fact when you get lockout or as people think so called burning it is cus your oveloading your medium to saturation point to that of which your plant cant take up what it wants when it wants cus your medium is overloaded with food salts and you start to get lockout or what people call burning through ovefeeding, by adding ES and more Mg you making more available to uptake by the plant when and iff it wants it and to get the plant to do this you gotta have the right PH unless you foliar feed which aint really done thing in bloom.
    So best bet is to set you ph corect and give your medium a good feed with ES at a level teaspoon per litre and maybe repeat a week later, hopefully this will stop it in its tracks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Scrogger (11-02-13)

Thanks

I don't know I'm really confused man I do get what your saying tho, I'm just going to follow your instructions with the ES and hope for the best it's easy until you start getting problems lol I just want them healthy thanks for your time

jimmi420 Guest

I don't know I'm really confused man I do get what your saying tho, I'm just going to follow your instructions with the ES and hope for the best it's easy until you start getting problems lol I just want them healthy thanks for your time
    Where you lost ???????

Thanks

I don't understand what caused the problem and still not 100% that its Mg def

jimmi420 Guest

I don't understand what caused the problem and still not 100% that its Mg def
    Well im lost on that, ph out maybe i dont know, i dont grow in dirt, it may be rust fungus, its hard stuff man. Try the ES it should work and slow it iff not stop it, id go ph not right myself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Scrogger (11-02-13)

Thanks

Ok thankyou I've only tested the ph twice and I only did this because I have this problem.

I have been told that I don't need to test ph in soil and I stuck with it but now I'm just going to get a ph pen.
    So with the run off at 6.6 that good and would be ok to add the epsom salt ? If its not an Mg problem and I add ES will it make it worse ?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions lol

My ph goes in around 7.4 is this to high
    Last edited by Scrogger; 11-02-13 at 10:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast