Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Official all things football thread.PL, SPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A ect ect.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

Nicola Sturgeon believes the result of the England vs Scotland game on Friday was ‘wrong’ and will fight for it to be overturned

The 3-0 defeat was the wrong result for Scotland, she said, and pledged to do everything in her power to reverse the scoreline no matter how long it takes.

Reports indicate she has already made a succession of calls to Senior UEFA and FIFA officials to seek their support in changing the outcome.

If she cannot get the result changed by conventional methods, Sturgeon confirmed she has not taken demanding a replay off the table.

“I don’t believe this result is in the best interest of Scotland, or of football, and it is clear that changing it would be entirely fair” she told reporters at Holyrood.

“UEFA’s position that the result is binding just because we lost is short-termist and doesn’t serve the Scottish people in the way they deserve”

Sturgeon went on to say she believed England had stolen literally dozens of goals that were rightfully Scottish,

and she would organise a wide-ranging consultation and enquiry to examine all aspects of the result and report on how it can best be changed in Scotland’s favour.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), happyjack (05-03-17), RASTA (17-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by carpetburn View Post
    Nicola Sturgeon believes the result of the England vs Scotland game on Friday was ‘wrong’ and will fight for it to be overturned

The 3-0 defeat was the wrong result for Scotland, she said, and pledged to do everything in her power to reverse the scoreline no matter how long it takes.

Reports indicate she has already made a succession of calls to Senior UEFA and FIFA officials to seek their support in changing the outcome.

If she cannot get the result changed by conventional methods, Sturgeon confirmed she has not taken demanding a replay off the table.

“I don’t believe this result is in the best interest of Scotland, or of football, and it is clear that changing it would be entirely fair” she told reporters at Holyrood.

“UEFA’s position that the result is binding just because we lost is short-termist and doesn’t serve the Scottish people in the way they deserve”

Sturgeon went on to say she believed England had stolen literally dozens of goals that were rightfully Scottish,

and she would organise a wide-ranging consultation and enquiry to examine all aspects of the result and report on how it can best be changed in Scotland’s favour.
    Lmfao

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), happyjack (05-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

Come on Sutton United. A draw and return leg at the emirates would be amazing for the club. Also what is it with Hampshire and fa cup runs Eastleigh last year, Sutton this year. You never know it could be Southampton's turn next year
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks

Well done Sutton certainly not embarrassed and Sutton deserved to score at least one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks

Ibrahimovic and mings should not be allowed to play football for the rest of the season. The stamp on zlatans head was disgusting and deliberate. He looked to see where zlatan was and could easily have avoided him. The return elbow was also disgraceful but if somebody had stamped on my head I would be looking for retribution. Both should be banned for the rest of the season as either of those incidents could have been a lot, lot worse.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

being a liverpool fan i wonder, if they can only beat the teams around them in the top 6 we must be heading for mid table.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Big Connor Goldson to the rescue. Rangers 2 Kilmarnock 1.
    Get in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), jake420 (26-08-19), Sadface (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

We got beat on pens at Wembley earlier

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (04-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19), RASTA (04-08-19), WhIpLaSh (06-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,142 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    We got beat on pens at Wembley earlier
    We won on penalties at Wembley earlier sorry sad

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), RASTA (04-08-19), Sadface (04-08-19), WhIpLaSh (06-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Be glad when the end of the month get's here, Our College Football starts then.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

RASTA (04-08-19), Sadface (04-08-19)

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast