Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23
Results 441 to 457 of 457

Thread: Official all things football thread.PL, SPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A ect ect.

  1. #441

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    What do I know about football , maybe why my coupons are down every week

    Tbf leeds were the only team to fuck me at the weekend , had 9 games both teams to score for about £500
    Coupon up today , checked it whilst on the air bridge boarding the plane home



    Tidy win and a very random one apart from hibs n hearts who were bankers to win with there both managers sacked ...


    90+3 goal for airdrie gave me the bucks

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-11-19), IceCalibur (10-11-19), RASTA (10-11-19)

  3. #442

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Coupon up today , checked it whilst on the air bridge boarding the plane home



    Tidy win and a very random one apart from hibs n hearts who were bankers to win with there both managers sacked ...


    90+3 goal for airdrie gave me the bucks
    On ye fucking go man. Thats a belter. Bashed the bookies there m8

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-11-19), IceCalibur (10-11-19), Subterranean Man (10-11-19)

  5. #443

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    On ye fucking go man. Thats a belter. Bashed the bookies there m8

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Aye Rasta doesn’t happen enough eh


    Week in canaries paid for and about £300 up on that

    Wife spotted my elation at the time so she’s on tae getting her spending money back

    Delighted with it , had a bit of a mare getting to airport n cut it fine getting there n had forgot about it until I got past the gate

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-11-19), IceCalibur (10-11-19), RASTA (10-11-19)

  7. #444

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Aye Rasta doesn’t happen enough eh


    Week in canaries paid for and about £300 up on that

    Wife spotted my elation at the time so she’s on tae getting her spending money back

    Delighted with it , had a bit of a mare getting to airport n cut it fine getting there n had forgot about it until I got past the gate
    Just turn back n go for another week lol. You got one on today?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-11-19), Subterranean Man (10-11-19)

  9. #445

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Just turn back n go for another week lol. You got one on today?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Wish I could man

    Aye had a fanny aboot on the FA cup , nothing doing funnily enough

    Banked ma dough tho

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-11-19), RASTA (10-11-19)

  11. #446

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default



    Wee friendly game of football the morra. League Cup Final.



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19)

  13. #447

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,017
    Thanks
    366,031
    Thanked 35,457 Times in 9,745 Posts

    Talking

    We have the South Eastern Play off today at 2pm, LSU @ Georgia, going be A good one. My firge broke last night, now I'm out mo money.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    RASTA (07-12-19)

  15. #448

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    We have the South Eastern Play off today at 2pm, LSU @ Georgia, going be A good one. My firge broke last night, now I'm out mo money.
    Who you supporting in biggest game in world football/soccer tomorrow though m8?
    Rangers or "them"

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19)

  17. #449

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,017
    Thanks
    366,031
    Thanked 35,457 Times in 9,745 Posts

    Default

    I don't know anything about soccer. Never watch any games.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    RASTA (07-12-19)

  19. #450

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I don't know anything about soccer. Never watch any games.
    Blue or green m8?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19)

  21. #451

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Blue or green m8?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    My dads from larkhall btw

    Second chance at yer first national trophy , dislike Celtic more than rangers personally , but wee Lenny is a good ... was gonna say manager but he’s more of a motivator . Some of his formations and decisions were baffling towards his time up wi us .

    Reckon youz could dae them tbf.

    Pens

    Good bet

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19), RASTA (07-12-19)

  23. #452

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    My dads from larkhall btw

    Second chance at yer first national trophy , dislike Celtic more than rangers personally , but wee Lenny is a good ... was gonna say manager but he’s more of a motivator . Some of his formations and decisions were baffling towards his time up wi us .

    Reckon youz could dae them tbf.

    Pens

    Good bet
    Yous got lucky that year lol. But if yer Das a larkhall boy, then that will do me lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19), Subterranean Man (07-12-19)

  25. #453

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default Official all things football thread.PL, SPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A ect ect.

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Yous got lucky that year lol. But if yer Das a larkhall boy, then that will do me lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    He brought me up a hibby with his billy tattoos covered up

    Lucky ,, maybe but what a way to win it, Can’t grudge is that lol. It’s officially the best football anthem ever. Yer lucky I can’t embed it

    Edit :- for all the want to knowers , sunshine on leith hibs v Rangers, a proper football love story . Yes 6000 of us invaded the and ripped up the pitch n destroyed the goals...

    #Exhuberance
    Last edited by Subterranean Man; 07-12-19 at 06:46 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19), RASTA (07-12-19)

  27. #454

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    He brought me up a hibby with his billy tattoos covered up

    Lucky ,, maybe but what a way to win it, Can’t grudge is that lol. It’s officially the best football anthem ever. Yer lucky I can’t embed it

    Edit :- for all the want to knowers , sunshine on leith hibs v Rangers, a proper football love story . Yes 6000 of us invaded the and ripped up the pitch n destroyed the goals...

    #Exhuberance
    A suppose yous were due a cup win. Bit like us tomorrow m8. A canny wait. If we turn up, were good enough to beat them. But last old firm game, it was a poor showing from us.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19), Subterranean Man (07-12-19)

  29. #455

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    A suppose yous were due a cup win. Bit like us tomorrow m8. A canny wait. If we turn up, were good enough to beat them. But last old firm game, it was a poor showing from us.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yip,

    Dinnae shit the bed n you’ll pump them, they’re no that great. He plays the same formations and if slippyG is on the ball, which ironically he’s nailing it with you guys

    The 4 year(for slippy) contract is In anticipation of klippity taking a few years out after winning the English prem

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-19), RASTA (07-12-19)

  31. #456

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    4,910
    Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    You must be pig sick Rasta ,

    SHAT THE BED ...

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (08-12-19), jake420 (08-12-19), RASTA (08-12-19)

  33. #457

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    8,920
    Thanks
    18,760
    Thanked 29,544 Times in 7,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    You must be pig sick Rasta ,

    SHAT THE BED ...
    Gutted.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (08-12-19), jake420 (08-12-19), Subterranean Man (08-12-19)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK