Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Official all things football thread.PL, SPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A ect ect.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

W.S (07-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,146 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
    Come on you redmen,great result today,9 wins on the spin now,let's fooking smash City next week,can I dare to dream yet lol?
    1 - 2 City dzeko aguero.
    Pool didn't look that great tonight. 2nd pen clearly wasn't one and west ham caused them problems at the back. clearly struggle with a big lad like carrol with dzeko, negredo and jovetic all fairly big and atleast one of them starting.
    And then bring on Aguero after a while. should be a great game. The leagues two best attack minded teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA FAE GLESGA View Post
    FU
    Ouch mate. A gid friend o mines fae up that way. He's aw fitba smiles the night

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weedtroll For This Useful Post:

RASTA (07-04-14), W.S (07-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,726 Times

Quote Originally Posted by weedtroll View Post
    1 - 2 City dzeko aguero.
    Pool didn't look that great tonight. 2nd pen clearly wasn't one and west ham caused them problems at the back. clearly struggle with a big lad like carrol with dzeko, negredo and jovetic all fairly big and atleast one of them starting.
    And then bring on Aguero after a while. should be a great game. The leagues two best attack minded teams.

Ouch mate. A gid friend o mines fae up that way. He's aw fitba smiles the night
    We will see matey,I like to be the under dogs,it's City's league to lose,all the pressure on you lot lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardking For This Useful Post:

weedtroll (07-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
    We will see matey,I like to be the under dogs,it's City's league to lose,all the pressure on you lot lol.
    Lol yeah keep telling yourself that city's in 3rd place with a cup already :P but hopefully it should be a good game I can't see either team doing any 11 man defending Mon the citeh!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weedtroll For This Useful Post:

lizardking (07-04-14)

Thanks

Lol yeah keep telling yourself that city's in 3rd place with a cup already :P but hopefully it should be a good game I can't see either team doing any 11 man defending Mon the citeh!
    City still favourites to win the league matey,and that's the way I like it lol.i don't dare to dream of us winning the league,scared I'll jinx us lol.whatever happens,I think it be a tight game.but i like your 1-2 prediction,I just hope pool win it for Stevie G.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardking For This Useful Post:

weedtroll (07-04-14)

Thanks

A draw will do

Both still got a tough game after this pool v chelsea and everton v city. Both away at palace. And mon the toon for a last day away win

Both got similar run in's too pretty much. 1 decent team to play. 1 mid table and the rest near the bottom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weedtroll For This Useful Post:

lizardking (07-04-14)

blurry-wheels Guest

Pity you do not get to play blunderland 6 times, how utter s'hyte were they v spuds ?

Down they go.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-wheels For This Useful Post:

weedtroll (08-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-wheels View Post
    Pity you do not get to play blunderland 6 times, how utter s'hyte were they v spuds ?

Down they go.
    we've still to play the mackems after the liverpool game..at the etihad too And I know all too well what it's like in that relegation zone and it's not pleasent.

But they were horrendous against spuds. No fight in em and it looks like they've accepted being relegated.
    Aslong as they play the same way in a couple of weeks time I'll be happy. Might need to start winning games 5 and 6 nil again and put plenty of extra's in incase we need the GD at the end of the season.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to weedtroll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

we've still to play the mackems after the liverpool game..at the etihad too And I know all too well what it's like in that relegation zone and it's not pleasent.

But they were horrendous against spuds. No fight in em and it looks like they've accepted being relegated.
    Aslong as they play the same way in a couple of weeks time I'll be happy. Might need to start winning games 5 and 6 nil again and put plenty of extra's in incase we need the GD at the end of the season.
    Sounds to me like you think you've already won the league matey lol. Bring on the big game Sunday,I don't think City's players are gonna enjoy the atmosphere inside Anfield,gonna be a very very noisy croud. YNWA

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardking For This Useful Post:

RASTA (13-04-14)

blurry-wheels Guest

I do think Man City will have to score at least twice to get a win myself and there is for sure less pressure on Liverpool for NOW. But if they win then the pressure will be on them big time lol. The whole 20 odd years since they won it will be on them.

Can all change really quickly the old pressure cooker temp.

Looking forwards to seeing how it goes.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-wheels For This Useful Post:

lizardking (11-04-14)

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast