Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Official all things football thread.PL, SPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A ect ect.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

Part time fan of QPR? lol.

I'm a full time fan for the gooners, forgive me for my spelling fails

you're still a pussy though!

Thanks

Celtic for the treble! The only one rangers will see is signing kenny miller again Serious though is mccoist to scared to go for his own players instead of Walters previous targets or previous players? Although they arent rolling the cash at the moment I dont think its going to be a walk in the park we thought that past 3 seasons! Just bring on the new season!!!

Thanks

Ahhhh, bye bye bye Konchesky. Thats another of Woy's mistakes sorted.

ESPN @ 1pm for any Liverpool fans who want to see the first pre-season friendly, Charlie Adam will be taking part.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

keeper Doni confirmed - Downing having medical

i dont think we are done yet in the transfer market tbh.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

Buffalo Soldier (16-07-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    keeper Doni confirmed - Downing having medical

i dont think we are done yet in the transfer market tbh.
    You not happy with signings Cock?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Doni im pleased with, hes been at roma for years and hes only back up so yeah good buy for us squad wise, but i just think the downing deal is bad value tbh, hes not a game changer imo, hes hardly young either and at 20m its just not filling me with joy yaknow lol we couldve had a dip for Juan Mata or even Nzogbia or that Aliou Cisse cos both of them can play left wing back too (which we could do with) and they wouldnt have cost 20m.

but like i said before i really dont think we are done buying players yet and i reckon a left back and a striker could still come in - plus all the dead wood we need to shift going out too

Thanks

celtic wont win fuckall this season,there are going to be big upsets for the old firm this year,bring on the new season.Come on you Redz
    RED ARMY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

just read this on comments football 365 on the subject of arsenal and arsene wenger........made me laugh.

destiny.....blah blah blah...I believe.....Blah blah blah Courage....blah blah blah Potential blah blah Buy some quality you stubborn French goat!!!!
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    Doni im pleased with, hes been at roma for years and hes only back up so yeah good buy for us squad wise, but i just think the downing deal is bad value tbh, hes not a game changer imo, hes hardly young either and at 20m its just not filling me with joy yaknow lol we couldve had a dip for Juan Mata or even Nzogbia or that Aliou Cisse cos both of them can play left wing back too (which we could do with) and they wouldnt have cost 20m.

but like i said before i really dont think we are done buying players yet and i reckon a left back and a striker could still come in - plus all the dead wood we need to shift going out too
    You don't think Downing is a game changer dude??? His stats for the last 3 seasons are mint, he has the highest number of crosses and is right up there with number of games played.. I think Downing is gona guarantee ten goals from Carroll's head alone and the fact he is a proven PL player with experience of training and playing with the England boys in our squad means that we shouldn't have to wait for him to get used to the Prem like a young Mata or similar player.

We've got some outstanding youths that are getting ready to step up too.. Suso and Stirling are my tips for coming through this season.

Just watching the 2nd friendly in Malaysia live now. B-)

Thanks

Well the SPL kicks off this weekend and im looking forward to seeing some football again! Watched the Celtic v Cardiff game last night and have to say was impressed with the bhoys! Big weekend for both Glasgow sides - Rangers have tough game at hearts who will have something to prove after all the controversy that has been brewing over past few weeks while Hibs have signed Gary O'Conner and Ivan Sproule who were both good for hibs when they last played with them!

When does the EPL start 2 weeks time?

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast