Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Guerilla Activism - planting seeds for the legalisation movement

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sativa Steve View Post
    Yes mate more public the better.
    also if there is more people around no one will steel it in front of public, and so plants will stay there for longer... and no date should be set! it should happen time after time... i mean all the time

i have my backyard full of cannaplants waay too much, therefore i need to get rid of some ) otherwise it's getting too suspicious...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by an-sic View Post
    also if there is more people around no one will steel it in front of public, and so plants will stay there for longer... and no date should be set! it should happen time after time... i mean all the time

i have my backyard full of cannaplants waay too much, therefore i need to get rid of some ) otherwise it's getting too suspicious...
    Lol ya could just tell coppers that they just appered there like the one IN the council building plant box lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pugz For This Useful Post:

an-sic (24-07-11)

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

ive done mine, will post a pic soon as they pop up,should have germed them all first but thats illigal i think but they all work so its wet and they shud be good took the idea of that gutter drain thing, dropped all my seeds of a random strain i had off a mate down all the path guttering grids down the high strett, there blocked wih mud and crap ph was 6.8 after raining, so droped em in, duno if there hermie female maqle or what but oh well ,

i also threw some on roofs along and there all in guttering, failing that get hemp seed and let the birds eat them, as they poo...it wil grow, go feed the pidgeons in town

feeding birds aint a crime nor is hemp seed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5