Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Air vents

Thanks

I did this once i'n a terraced house and smell went i'n neighbours house BEWARE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheffjacks For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (13-07-11), dazza (17-07-11)

Thanks

def use the chimney for outtake, that is what it is designed for. i am drawing air through my attic vent duct using a pc fan and plastic with lots of duct tape
    (Signature) Questions

Any advice on early finishing guerilla suited strains, cold temps, outdoors, mould resistant?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dazza For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (13-07-11)

Thanks

i need to manufacture a carbon filter from plastic bottles which i'll be using in the brick hole.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joefriday View Post
    Also carry out a smoke test to make sure that the inner Walls which attach to the next chimney are in tack and not passing threw to urs as u could pull products from next doors fire into ur house.
    But if you use expanding foam around your carbon filter for the chimney outtake, there would be no risk of pulling anything in???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scouse-haze View Post
    if you use the chimney for a intake you might be putting carbon monoxide in to ur flat = death in your sleep !!!!

draw it from you vent on the wall mate

I am goin to be using the chimney for a outtake

let you now how i get on mate SCOUSE

DAZZA = No stink if using cf, also using ona gel mate
    The chimeny is'nt one that is used it got boarded up when the flats were converted years ago i will deff look into this " thx"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Thanks for the great input guys i think this chimney thing is a bit over my head i keep thinking i'm either gonna kill someone or stink out someone lol & it sounded so simple in my head lol

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    Thanks for the great input guys i think this chimney thing is a bit over my head i keep thinking i'm either gonna kill someone or stink out someone lol & it sounded so simple in my head lol
    If u can make for sure that the chimneys don't communicate with each other (smoke pellet in ur boarded up fireplace and run outside and see how many pots the smoke is coming out of - if only 1 pot is smoking then u know that it DOESN'T communicate with next doors chimney)
    Hope that helps abit. If u need any more info then just pm me mate.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (13-07-11), scouse-haze (15-07-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2