Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Big fast fem seed yeilder please

sqydro Guest

what about big bang? 8.5 weeks and 750g per sq metre lol and 20%+ thc, WTF i might give her a go lol, and you can buy single seeds mate so can cost less........

Big Bang 2 produced upto 20% more that original Big Bang - they've taken Big Bang and somehow squeezed another 20% more yield from it!.

Shaved, spruced and now wearing a '5-star' suit, the yield you get from Big Bang 2 cannabis seeds is astonishing. Equipped with thicker stalks a shorter structure - she supports the extra weight without needing too much support. Inter-nodal spacing is much smaller promoting a higher number of bud forming sites.

Nuggets are described as thicker and denser. Big Bang 2 is an improvement on the original in every way possible - her taste is untouched, she finishes in 8.5 weeks and she gets an increase in resin and THC

al pm ya a link

Thanks

yep that sounds great also, would like to here of ppl growing it 1st, is it new out or?? no hermi femsised seeds?? lol

Thanks

just seen a thread with pineapple chunk taking 14weeks flower.... fuck that lol, and the big bang 2 looks great but i think i will stick with an older strain so i no its going to be ready on time and produce lol.... 10 fem afghan kush theh bext grow im having a shot at a zooped up aquafarm to grow a monster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3