Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Anyone had a visit from the police?

Thanks

Sorry but you got it wrong and by training your dog to attack some one who comes into your house when not welcome is wrong? then whats the point of having a guard dog my dog does its job which is protect its home and family which is why the dog was bought and i agree there is some complete twats who train dogs to fight and use them for image and status but the police also do this with scare tactics and so on my dog does his job and is loved and looked after has never attacked anyone and if the local press or whoever got wind of my dog biting someone it would be if they broke into my house or attacked one of his family which i fully expect him to do so.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjaman86 For This Useful Post:

Greeneyes5 (30-04-12)

Thanks

Like ive said mate, if i got it wrong i do apologise which i sincerely do. It gets a little bit tiresome reading or watching the news about some dog attack - which 99% of the time was down to some 'idiot' having the dog for all the wrong reasons,.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sir_dance_alot For This Useful Post:

ganjaman86 (28-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Heh! Yeah, I did rant a bit on that. Fair enough though, you make some valid points.

As for the weeding, yes it did get done. & I'm glad cos it's done nothing but piss down ever since.

/edit/ btw you still pay tax even if you're on benefit. Benefits are taxed nowadays.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thargrav View Post
    But here in Alabama (USA) a seed in your ashtray or like my friend found out, several in your livingroom carpet will get you busted.

^^^ guess thats all bullshit hippy shit then?

I've driven through Alabama many times going to Biloxi or New Orleans from Atlanta.
    I must admit I loved the countryside you guys have there, but was less fond of the kinda weird attitude of the locals often. And the fascination with guns etc a lot of people had (just seemed weird).
    Atlanta was a pretty soulless place imo... although a lot of US cities seem weird to us euros and limeys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha View Post
    Heh! Yeah, I did rant a bit on that. Fair enough though, you make some valid points.

As for the weeding, yes it did get done. & I'm glad cos it's done nothing but piss down ever since.

/edit/ btw you still pay tax even if you're on benefit. Benefits are taxed nowadays.
    This government would tax our farts if they could get away with it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sir_dance_alot For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (29-04-12)

Thanks

I had 2 plants outdoors, sitting on the trunk lid of my car to get some sunlight (thats boot to some of you). Only 2 weeks into flower, and LST into a nice bush. I get home and neighbors tell me cops came to my house and are looking for me. I walk into the back thinking plants are gone, and find both plants still sitting out in plain sight. I brought them in and put them under cfl, thanking my luck that they didn't take possession of my plants. Well 2 hours later the detective comes back to my house to chat about my plants.

cop: we had a report that there were some marijuana plants growing out here.
    me: yeah those are mine, I am a legal medicinal user/grower. (shows cop my medicinal card)
    cop: so are those plants marijuana or not?
    me: yes sir, they are, and they are mine.
    cop: hmm, ok, the 2 officers that came earlier looked at your plants, but didn't take them because they didn't think they were cannabis.

lol

I have always marked it up to a very nice local police force (locals tend to be nicer than sheriffs), but funny to imagine that they really didn't take the plants because the LST convinced them they weren't cannabis.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SeanTheLight For This Useful Post:

Greeneyes5 (30-04-12)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5