Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: khat chewers

Bobby Digital Guest

its a nice high, well the synth version anyway... id recomend anyone to try it before its made illegal by the powers that be.

Did you notice how the article calls for its banning when its doing hardly any harm to the user. its like anything that we dont know much of or gets us high gets banned, lol this plant along with others has been around for millennium and no man will be able to rid us of them. thank f**k lol

Thanks

thanks m8,good info

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scousecheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

never chewed it........kicked the furry little bastard a few times though....meowwww
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Thanks

keep it green
    DISCLAIMER: I have a mental health condition and currently i am in reciept of prescription medication, I am also a psychotic criminal so therefore i am void of all understanding and all my words and opinions are rendered as meaningless

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr G Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Thanks

ha ha nice bobby your right m8

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scousecheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

I think I've had it before , back in the early 90's my mate brought somet back from Pakistan , this light green stuff that we mixed lightly with water and then chewed or stuck in the sides of our mouths for ages , it made us feel weird fo abit but we didn't really know what to expect tbf , can't see it being good for your teeth though lol.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

Bump

I've just ordered 5 seeds. I had a couple plants a few years ago I got from a supplier in West Cork Ireland, but they got some creepy fungi and died after 3 years. Totally wigged out the woman at the fancy plant shop where I brought in a sample to ask what the fungi was cos nothing I was doing was killing it - she told me to get out and hustled me towards the door when I showed her. It was infectious and hard to get rid of. Didn't attack the MJ though...Anyway...

Anyone else grown it?

I've used khat many times, starting 10 years ago. It's like speed, but NOT speedy.
    For me, chewing 1 leaf will gives energy without buzz. Like waking from a great night's sleep ready to tackle the day.

Chewing 3 was a great night out, dancing and in fab form, mixes with alcohol or weed fine. Or ready and happy to tackle clearing paths through underbrush for 8 hours. Energy and good mood. Mind stayed clear, if going a bit quick, no speed buzz at all.
    I work in film, and 14-16 hour days are a grind after day 17. I'll take a leaf, ta.

Somalis chew bunches of the stuff causing stupor and monging out. I've never chewed more than 4 - that was plenty thanks, I cut wood for 7 hours straight, my arms were killing me the next week!
    The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Jinx91 Guest

Where did you get the seeds, out of interest?

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

I don't know if I'm allowed to link, they are a "one stop shop for exotic, unusual and rare plants and seeds" out of Cornwall. I found two positive reviews online, and the facebook is active and a real person runs it so I'm fairly sure they will be legit.

I'll likely make a diary out of sprouting them and start a new thread in this forum.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-22)

Bobby Digital Guest

pm me with the link please mate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast