Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking for medical reasons...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    hey guys, just wanna point out the obvious (although you may not have considered this...

we all know that, for example, broccoli is good for you, lots of iron, vit C etc etc..

but you wouldn't expect to get much from it if you smoked it?

All smoke is harmfull !

Eat your weed!!

a very small bud eaten raw every morning keeps me happy and still able to concentrate. I know that everyone is different, but you should really try it.

It seems totally logic, no?
    What? lol I suppose actually that could work better for the working day as it stays in your system longer and the lack of carcinogenic mean not so much tiredness. I'll try it also vaporizers shouldn't be overlooked as they are not as damaging as smoking but give a more similar effect as appose to eating it. One could even grind a little bud, mixx with a little hot water and then neck the lot, if chomping through a nugget is off putting.

G

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

katy (06-09-11), Mr Swilly (06-09-11)

Thanks

I won't go into specifics, but I am a new grower. I am hoping that the main CBD content of my crop will help with my very bad insomnia.
    -------------------------------
    White Dwarf Grow Diary, completed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid_Noddy For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (06-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

I'm a medicinal user in a way these days...

I see it as essential food for my mind, body and soul, heart and creativity. Without it, I genuinely think I would probably have put myself to sleep by now.
    I'm not depressed, but life without weed is simply not worth living IMHO.
    Fpmsl @ smoking broccoli analogy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (06-09-11), katy (06-09-11), The G is Stoned (07-09-11)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swilly View Post
    I'm a medicinal user in a way these days...

I see it as essential food for my mind, body and soul, heart and creativity. Without it, I genuinely think I would probably have put myself to sleep by now.
    I'm not depressed, but life without weed is simply not worth living IMHO.
    Fpmsl @ smoking broccoli analogy.
    I hear you man. Although my difficulties are much less than many on here, my life was pretty shitty. I was in pain all the time, zombied from lack of sleep and exhausted as I could not rest. Cannabis life - I still have pain but much less intense and not as tiring or debilitating, and I am getting much, much more sleep, (I haven't been awake for over 36hrs straight in months. Life for me is much better this way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (06-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

I see it as essential food for my mind, body and soul, heart and creativity.
    some people on here will love ganga as much as me, but nobody loves it more than me!
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

The G is Stoned (07-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

Yeah I wasn't sure about going into details but then I thought fuck it, if there is one place I can say things that most of the time would get me arrested or I wouldn't want people around me knowing as they wouldn't understand this is the place. Ganja is THE medicine not just for illness but for life lol

G

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (07-09-11)

Thanks

hiatal hernia and gastritis, suffered since my late teens. For years they thought it could of been some sort of heart condition as its know to copy a lot of other symptoms apparently?
    Docs give me all sorts over the years but nothing beats a joint, all the meds and painkillers in the world cant live up to that single joint!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fezza For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (07-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazefor20 View Post
    Since Jessica brought it up, there is a whole debate and (whats the term?) issue with Pheonix Tears. As some of you may know, it is claimed to be a cure for some cancers and symptom reliever. I have done some basic research on the issue and found that some inscrupulous people are making it inferior to the method and product that is suppose to be used and therefore ineffective. This is unfortunate as many that search for it spend quite alot of money on it and have their hopes up. This is all I will say on the matter.
    Same here did some research upon reading Melissaz situation. All seem to lead to Rick SImon. He suggested to better make your own if no reliable resource is available. But imagine the possibilities.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaVan For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (07-09-11)

Thanks

I'm schizophrenic and vaporizer daily to help make life that little bit bearable but the main thing that holds me down is having a fantastic and understanding partner who i've spent every day with since the age of 14, i'll leave it at that as i leave myself open to ridicule which i experience daily despite holding down a well paid job and putting food on the table for my family.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maccabi For This Useful Post:

blazefor20 (07-09-11), Diply (07-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaVan View Post
    Same here did some research upon reading Melissaz situation. All seem to lead to Rick SImon. He suggested to better make your own if no reliable resource is available. But imagine the possibilities.
    This is correct and the main scam difference is that some are making it with sativas or mixes. It supposedly has to be made with a pure indica strain and by precise step by step procedures. The vid explains it all and is easily found online.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast