Thread: Swapping nutrients is it wise to do so?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Default Swapping nutrients is it wise to do so?

Can any one help me out i have been using bio bizz for nutrients for out this grow but am wanting to change, is this a wise move? or is it best to keep with the same brand nutrients through out the whole growth of the plants?
    that was the first question.
    Many more no doubt.
    Also can i use bio bizz and cellmax nutrients at the same time?
    I got some of these today, all these are cellmax nutrients "Bio-organic bloom....Flower stimulant....Bio-organic grow....Root juice" when is best to use these? I'm taking that the cellmax Bio grow would be the equivalent to bio bizz veg, and then their is the cellmax Bio organic bloom again i would of thought this is the equivalent to bio bloom, i know when to use these kind of nutrients so them 2 are ok along with the root juice, the one that's confused me is the flower one, at what stage can i give this, and do i feed it all the way through flower and if so do i still give it along side the bloom?
    If this makes sense!!

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

hi mate,
    i had a similar problem but in hydroponics ,i tried the ghe nutes but didn't like so went back to what i know about 3 weeks into veg,i mini flushed my plants for a couple of days before starting with a new brand of nutes,you should be ok i think,i was .dunno if i'd have the balls to try it mid flower though lol.
    the organic nutes are quite gentle any way so i think it will be ok.

the flower stimulant will probly be added once you have small buds,google is the best way to find out,usually you can get a pdf file with a feeding schedule of the actual nute manufacturers website to copy and paste into your pic files.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

spot (04-08-11)

Thanks

Nice thanks mate, the funny thing is i have a feeding schedule come with the nuts but i saw no mention of the flower nuts in the soil section of the feeding schedule.
    Sent on my phone using my fingers.

Thanks

I did half way through my grow an plants came out fine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tissue999 For This Useful Post:

spot (05-08-11)

Thanks

Thanks adambomb&tissue999 good to hear it from potm winners

Thanks

Swapping nutrients can be done through Hydroponics. there wont be any harm in doing so as far as you are a hydroponic grower. Hope this helps!
    NO SPAMMING YOUR SIG