Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: best grow box lighting?

Thanks

Just go for one decent grow light, I got a 125W red spectrum and the plants love it.
    Let's get it on!

trumptummy Guest

Yeah to be honest with all the arguing/debating/whatever etc thats gone on here, just get a 125w CFL they cost the same as an 8th for fucks sake.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times

yup defo go for 125w cfl at the very least, less wiring easier to fit and much better results

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JORDAN VDV View Post
    i never said how much bud i wanted and im getting 30w cfls(with a 150w equivillant) thanks for all the help guys 2 30w cfl wont be enough to grow ounces but all i really want is too experiment it and see if its worth the effort and money, will i need any nutrients and if so, what ones for witch stage?
    My advice would be to get a Dual Spec CFL 125w per plant, dont use up too much electric either

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michael UK View Post
    My advice would be to get a Dual Spec CFL 125w per plant, dont use up too much electric either
    And dont get so much bud.

Thanks

lol i have to put this out here ...we have alot of cfl haters check my link below ive been growing with household cfl 40 w = 125 w x 3 ...2700k ...used during veg and using during flower i am also doin LST to increase yield and cut down on space my plants look good on it not alot of stretch yet and they are healthy and i see good gowth daily now so not sure what people did wrong before with cfl and why it didnt work for them but it works dont be pushed away from how u wanna do it ...try it if it dont work for u then upgrade but give it a go with cfl first ...check my grow mate youll see
    everything posted by me is fictional and only done for entertainment

AINT TRYN TO BETTER THAN ,ONLY AS EQUAL AS THE BETTER MAN !

Thanks

oh and i use foil too lol no problems with that either and i also use mg 10-52-10 alot of folks dont like miracle grow but works well for me

Thanks

if your soil has nutes already then no nutes needed for the first 3 weeks to a month ...i usually start to feed them after 3 week mark if they are starting to look hungry but at the lowest dose mixture and i cut that in half for the fist few feedings cuz the soil is still giving nutes as well so u dont wanna over do it mate ...only feed like 2 times a week ...dont get me wrong alot of people on here know what they are talkn bout i would never say other wise buttttt........u also have alot of [people on here that have been doin it for along timmme just like anything else improvments are made by people and they try new things over time new lights come out etc..etc.. u get the point i hope ..lol this hole cfl thing kinda pisses me off lol cuz they do work and i will say from my first grow thtif u dont lst u will get alot of stretch with the lights im using but if u lst dude they dont stretch alot at all so good luck mate ill keep poppn in to say whats up ..happy growing ......i think we need a cfl smiley face admin can we make that happen please lol

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michael UK View Post
    They use 125 watts to be precise.

Thanks

Default purchase

if you really want a decent grow light i think its best to buy a commercial one with an LED grow light inside. They are expensive as duck, but on the long run it will be worth the money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3