Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wilma thread

smokin1 Guest

This would be great. If you want to keep getting great yields from the same strain

Very good impressed matey ,

Would love to see the results from.just s little LST , topping ,

Now that would be great to compare ,

Good luck , will 100% keep Poping in , great thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smokin1 For This Useful Post:

The G is Stoned (20-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

Quote Originally Posted by g79 View Post
    are you sure the pump will work in the place you got it, i've been looking in to this a big way this week, and all the systems i've looked at have had a third water pipe which is the return with a inline pump conected to it going back to the res which makes the waterfall affect
    Do you mean separate tubing from the wilma res with a pump just for the waterfall then another pump to recirculate the water round the hole system?
    The systems I've seen often have the pump just after the controller res pumping through the plant res and then a passive gravity feed return creates the waterfall. This is fine for a bucket system as it requires that hight of the return pipe is the hight of the waterfall. As my return pipe is low down I'll need a pump to get the water high enough to create the waterfall and then rely on gravity to feed it back through the wilma and to the pump again. If I've missed the point please tell me lol

Quote Originally Posted by smokin1 View Post
    This would be great. If you want to keep getting great yields from the same strain

Very good impressed matey ,

Would love to see the results from.just s little LST , topping ,

Now that would be great to compare ,

Good luck , will 100% keep Poping in , great thread
    Thanks matey it would be interesting indeed but not as productive as scrogging.

G

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

yeah another pipe running from the wilma to the top of the res with a inline water pump on it somewhere so this gives you the waterfall effect in the res and in turn will draw water back from the res to the wilma along the pipes you got on the piture.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to g79 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

Thats what I said in the first place no?

G

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Cheddar Guest

Yeah that's what i thought you meant too G. Unless I'm confused.

After your delahaze i cannot wait to see your results with the recirculation!

Thanks

are you sure the pump will work in the place you got it, i've been looking in to this a big way this week, and all the systems i've looked at have had a third water pipe which is the return with a inline pump conected to it going back to the res which makes the waterfall affect
    Come on dude, you've confused the shit outa me, what do you mean lol.

G

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

yeah but no you will only need the one water pump running from wilma to the res and this pump in turn will draw the water though the two pipes you have in the picture which will have to be mounted at the bottom of the res back to the wilma and so on, just look at under current systems on this site and you'll see what i'm on about. g

13. The Following User Says Thank You to g79 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

Tnx for the reply g, have ordered my veggin 3ltr airpots....and just finished weighing/jarring my first harvest....it didnt take long.....a paltry 106g... piss poor considering they were vegged and flowered under a 600w hps in my wilma big4... but happy that I got some quality pandora and white rhino to chuff on for a bit ...
    Anyhows the learning curve continues!...onwards and upwards!!...Visiting the seed fairy on fri....So time to get the wilma modded!
    Just a coupla q's if I may.....
    am toying with the idea of going up to 15ltr airpots for flowering as I believe the wilma big4 has a larger tray than a standard 4? can anyone confirm?...big4 comes with 18ltr pots...

What airpumps/volume of air u pumping into that rez g?? Would one of the hailea 8 outlet jobbies do the job?

Tnx in advance for the advice...heres hoping some lessons learned from first grow and some slight modding will result In a better harvest next time!

Anyhows will pop up a couple of piccies when I can get my stoned ass in gear....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

is this any good?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-2nd-attempt.

cheers

trichs.
    I MAKE THINGS UP AND DONT GROW.
    MY COMMENTS ARE MY OPINION ONLY AND I DO NOT CONDONE ANYONE TO USE IT CONTRARY TO LOCAL LAWS.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Photosynthesis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

yeah but no you will only need the one water pump running from wilma to the res and this pump in turn will draw the water though the two pipes you have in the picture which will have to be mounted at the bottom of the res back to the wilma and so on, just look at under current systems on this site and you'll see what i'm on about. g
    I have and I still don't no what your on about. I think we are saying the same thing no? Like I said, due to hight of tubing and the hight needed to create the waterfall, If I place the pump after the res going back to the wilma then the water will not flow up the tube out the back of the wilma high enough for the waterfall it will simply keep filling the wilma till it over flows .

The water will only flow up the tube for the waterfall to the level of the water in the res and wilma. As far as I can see the only way to get the water high enough for a waterfall is to have the pump right behind it pumping it up.

Then as the controller res fills gravity will forces water back into the wilma intern filling that then as it reaches the drain hole at the back it will flow down the tube to the pump which will then pump it up the the waterfall and fill the res.

Placing the pump where you say will mean this cycle stops at the waterfall and back flows as the waterfall is much higher than anything else the water has to travel through and as the wilma isn't sealed meaning there is no pressure in the system it fill just flow out of there.

Ya?

G

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

ButtyBach (22-05-14), GEORGE (05-12-18)

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast