Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get them strains up!!

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

Default Get them strains up!!

Cmon people Ive seen a fair few finished diaries of the strain Trifle by our very own DoubleZero so show some appreciation by getting a brief descrip on how the strain was grown followed 5-10 of your best pics finished with a smoke report and personal comment of it??

Not sure what other strains are about but know Hillbillies given some out recently and grubs got his purp satin
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marley13 For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (27-10-11), Goodbuddy (04-09-11)

strewth Guest

Agreed mate a bit of feedback to all who has given out seeds would be good...

Although i know some are just finishing there diaries up so am sure folks will post up details as and when

Peace
    DZ

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (27-10-11), Goodbuddy (04-09-11), Marley13 (04-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

I'm hoping to update on my outdoor artic sun x ? That Dz sent me.later today.but I do feel bad Dz sent me 8 seeds and only 1 has actually survived to this stage...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Diply For This Useful Post:

strewth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diply View Post
    I'm hoping to update on my outdoor artic sun x ? That Dz sent me.later today.but I do feel bad Dz sent me 8 seeds and only 1 has actually survived to this stage...
    Don't worry about it mate lol, we can't always get it right can we

Peace
    DZ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

Diply (04-09-11)

Thanks

Has any one grown or is growing Hillbillys maui x lavender? iv got 5 pips here waiting to be started and just wanted to see if any one has grown them out yet, and what they are like?
    humble

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by humblepie View Post
    Has any one grown or is growing Hillbillys maui x lavender? iv got 5 pips here waiting to be started
    What are you waiting for? Go on be the first

Quote Originally Posted by Marley13 View Post
    Cmon people Ive seen a fair few finished diaries of the strain Trifle by our very own DoubleZero so show some appreciation by getting a brief descrip on how the strain was grown followed 5-10 of your best pics finished with a smoke report and personal comment of it??
    Marley, I do try lol but yeh, lots of seeds out and only a handful of peeps giving feedback is a bit of a shitter. I know a bit of financial reciprocation was discussed at one point but that could really screw up this site which is why I declined. But I know who's first in the list for a batch of seeds when I grow out my F2's if they want

peace

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Jack3r (07-03-14), Marley13 (04-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by humblepie
    Has any one grown or is growing Hillbillys maui x lavender? iv got 5 pips here waiting to be started
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    What are you waiting for? Go on be the first
    Iv just moved house so everythings been a bit mad so i havent had a chance to get my set up, up and running. Just found out my new next door neighbour is a police officer in the drugs squad as well
    The tempation to pop them is growing by the minute though! hope my caron filter is still up to its task

13. The Following User Says Thank You to humblepie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by humblepie View Post
    ..Just found out my new next door neighbour is a police officer in the drugs squad as well ...
    this could get interesting, especially around drying time. Where there's one living you often find a few more close by so be careful out there

peace

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

humblepie (04-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    this could get interesting, especially around drying time. Where there's one living you often find a few more close by so be careful out there

peace
    Cheers matey. Iv got 2 dealers in the same road as well so hopefully that will be enough to keep him busy lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to humblepie For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (04-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Next up for me will be hillbillies lavender, 00 bag 3 , more trifles and ugorg blues.
    Be starting mid October prob.
    Trifle details are in my diary .

But yeesss it's v v good.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast