Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: thrips, 4 week into flower...plant vitality plus?

Thanks

Default thrips, 4 week into flower...plant vitality plus?

hello people

i'm having thrips problems and after lots of reading, i've bought some plant vitality plus.
    i'm now second guessing myself as the young fella in the shop said it wasn't organic and that he wouldn't use in flower. i bought some anyway cos the shop was a bastard to find!! so therefore i need some input please.

my ladies are on week 4 and the thrip damage is not too bad at the moment maybe due to the deployment of 2 lots of ladybirds but most have escaped now and they're getting pretty scarce outside for reinforcements. so it's only gonna get worse.

my question is can you use Plant Vitality in mid flower and is there a method that's work for 1 of you (spraying every 5th day or something like that)?

thanks for reading.
    your thoughts and advise would be much appreciated.
    stircrazy
    AAARRGG! MA LEG! I CAN'T FEEL MA LEG!!!!!!!!!!

that's right......we bad!

Everything I've ever posted, posting or going to post, are lies, fictitious, hypothetical ....... or wrong . And I do not condone or involve myself in, illegal, corrupt or mischievous activities and would not advise anyone else to do so either!

Thanks

I only use Pyrethrum 5EC - 4ml/Litre

PV should work well but you have to spray at lights off.

You have to soak the whole plant in it, even under the leaves, then do it agaiin 4-5 days later.... good luck
    don't get in trouble that you can't get out of...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Road_Runner For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

Thanks

Plant Vitality Plus is the first spidermite spray that works after only one application. Also it will kill the eggs by spraying your substrate. You also can use it as a preventive treatment for cuttings to protect against Spidermite. Also helps protect the plants against Stress situations. Can be used 6 hours prior to harvest 25ml per litre.

here's abit i just looked up about it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to the_grey_area For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

strewth Guest

You can spray it light's on or light's off tis each to there own

7. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

Thanks

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:22 AM
    Sandgroper, on Sep 14 2009, 07:10 AM, said:
    "Don't believe the blurb. It's not organic. It has a poison called abemectin in it. However, it certainly does nuke them as you would expect from a chemical poison. Growth Technologies were selling it but stopped when they found out what was in it."

Spot on BAC's flagrant disregard for their customers safety is truly astounding. This really has got to be one of the worst examples of dutch cannaventurists exploiting their customers, it is completely untrue that you can spray flowers with this at anytime and they seem to completely neglect any safety advice regarding this product.

Abamectin or any of the mectins can be used safely if appropriate guidelines are followed but there are extremely toxic chemicals that should be used in very low concentrations and should not be inhaled or come in contact with your skin. I had a big debate with Whazzup before he was banned about this very same product.

found this uk420 thread which makes me wonder whether to use it or not?
    am i being para or should i just get it used?

strewth Guest

I think the product has been revamped since 2009 but don't hold be to it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

Thanks

the bottle still doesn't say whats in it.. shall i just do it and stop fecking about?

strewth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stircrazy View Post
    the bottle still doesn't say whats in it.. shall i just do it and stop fecking about?
    Do it mate ffs lol, i use it as and when i need to, along with others on here i'm sure

13. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

strewth Guest

Remember not to drink it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

stircrazy (08-09-11)

Thanks

shit!! you should of said that sooner!!

i'll let you know how it's done.

cheers for your time double zero

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stircrazy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast