Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Cheese (Refridgerated Cuttings)

Monty Bong Guest

Thanks for the comments dekay, very much appreciated.

I going to put up daily pics of the cuttings until they show roots.

Taken this morning, the robustness of these plants never ceases to amaze me, 41 days in the fridge and this is day 2 of being potted.

Thanks

they looking very noice monty boy, will you repot when you can see roots at the bottom?

Monty Bong Guest

Thanks allahu

Not the day I see roots appearing, I'll give it about another week after showing, then pot up to about 2.5ltr.

Monty Bong Guest

Due to some personal problems I haven't been able to take care of my plants or keep regular updates. Of the original 6 cuttings all I have left is 2 of the Blue Cheese. These two were repotted about a week ago..(well over due). I had to cut off some of the lower fan leaves as they had died and for a while the new growth was appearing very twisted, as if the plant was re-vegging?

Now both seem to be growing normaly.

As I only have 2 plants left I think I will only try and flower 1 of them outdoors in sping and the other I will continue to grow indoors and take some more cuts. I've just finished curing the harvest I got off the doner plant and the smoke is sublime, so it's a pheno I want to keep for a while.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

I would offer to look after ur plants for u mate while u get sorted, I am really missing the growing, but its a wee bit far away lol.

Thanks

hey was that doner plant the one behind the 6 foot shed thing?? you woulda got a nice amount off that even if you halved it , hopfully one of them will do welel outdoors looking forward to it monty

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    I would offer to look after ur plants for u mate while u get sorted, I am really missing the growing, but its a wee bit far away lol.
    I know they would be in good hands mate but you're right, the smokey side of the moon is a tad too far, sounds like a nice place to get away from it all though.

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by allahu_akbar View Post
    hey was that doner plant the one behind the 6 foot shed thing?? you woulda got a nice amount off that even if you halved it , hopfully one of them will do welel outdoors looking forward to it monty
    Hi Allahu, no the plant behind mates shed was unknown, all I can say is, she looked very indica. Surprisingly the yeild off the beast wasn't as good as we hoped, although the buds looked big they weren't very dense and when dried shrunk down very small, it was still worthwhile growing but just did'nt deliver as much as we had hoped for.

This is the doner plant, she was chopped about a month ago. I think the first pic is about week 5 of flower and the 2nd very close to harvest time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Bong View Post
    loving this pic! keep it up monty!!!!

Thanks

i hope you pull this off monty

re cuts in fridge - did you disable the fridge light? or keep the cuts in light proof bags?

the stinkies and their frozen tissue - when plant tissue freze's it generaly turns black as it dies (just as an indicator for future reference) much the same way as human tissue does when it has severe frostbite. their demise may just have been down to genetics.

once your plant is hardened off and planted out theres no harm in wrapping it in a white horticultural flece if theres any sign of frost, it lets light through but will keep the fost at bay for a while

best o luck
    Weed w!ll get you through t!mes of no money better than money gets you through t!mes of no Weed.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast