Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: How does Cannabis affect ME?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alvinflundle View Post
    Great thread choice and respect to Winstun etc. for bouncing back, takes balls, every credit. Hope I can kick negative thoughts too sooner or later, my best mate died 2 years ago and I decided to get completely fucked the other night (pills, weed and rum aren't a good combo btw ha) and felt like I was caving in, reading this has given me some hope that even though feeling better now, if I get down about it again, it's natural and life goes on, and that's all it is, life.

peace
    Good on you dude, everyone gets down at times, as long as you remember the good times, the bad times cant beat you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post

Good for a laugh though innit? Gotta go through life trying out the extremes rather than sitting in watching corrie every night with the missus.

Couldnt agree more mate.

Thanks

Ive been smoking cannibis for over twenty years now,im now in my late thirties.Over the course of the last two years i found it harder to obtain and the inflated costs(which have tripled in 2 years)and alot of my old dealers stopping has meant that ive been forced to grow my own or pay what i consider to be shocking street prices for what is generally crap over feed weed.

Back in the day it was always solids,weed was a luxury and rare which meant the buzz was always weaker(unless you bonged it).Now because of a mortgage,kids and financial commitments i have to go through long periods of the year between grows without having any gear.Im fine after about 5 weeks but the first 5 weeks are pure hell.Sleepness nights,mood swings and terrible anxiety.Its like meltdown and i act and say things i wouldnt normally do or say.Then my crop comes in and i get this huge rush of guilt that creeps over me like a freight train,almost like the lens of truth.

Pot certainly gives you a heightened perception but it can also make you over analyse and most people who i know who smoke look and behave in a paranoid fashion.It can make people greedy to and now when i buy it,i dont enjoy it because im thinking about when its going to run out and how im going to have to pay almost 200 quid for a ounce,which is shocking when i used to pay 60 quid a ounce.

Pot can also hold you back,make you overly satisfied with simple things in life,robbing you of your ambition.Naturally theres the pros,good sex,relaxation and the sense of urgency it gives to even the most mundane tasks,as well as how good music sounds and all the creative aspects.

Dont get me wrong i love it,always have and always will,but ive learnt to have much more respect for it as ive got older because it can take hold and before you know it your not even getting that stoned anymore and your feeling more depressed then chilled.

Its different when your younger,i suppose because your less sinnicle but like someone said earlier in this thread,you can have to much of a good thing.
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 12-12-11 at 09:38 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoSteel For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (12-12-11)

Thanks

helps my whole body feel numb! no physical pain - just laze!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muse88 For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (02-01-12)

Thanks

Cannabis has helped me ALOT,

confidence off the richter scale, can be ARROGANT, but I have learnt to control it.
    eg. i can get up infront of a crowd-make a speech with out any neg thoughts of embarrassment, can even sing..

makes me POSITIVE, happy, makes me want to make OTHER people happy,
    makes me more friendly and at ease and calm.

SERIOUSLY my eye sight and hearing enchanced (while i'm on the "high")

i have mild back pain-NOT WHEN i'm on the "high"!

makes me want to LEARN things-research hardcore in eg. HERBS and benefits they are to the body.

makes me horny as horny can be (i know too much info ay? )

makes me motivated-eg. to exercise-or anything else to that matter if I put my mind to it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ro2005 For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (11-01-12)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7