Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Humidity again !?

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times
    Provided Answers: 15

lowest i can get mine down to is 65 lights on!!.. i have turned the intakes off to get it down to that, so they are passive.. i´ve got 2 600in there. now i´ve put another 1 into try m get it down.. 3 x 600w now.. a 10 inch extractor 980m3.... i´m thinkin of lighting the fuckin BBQ in there if it don´t come down!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Trev Guest

Ha ha I know stress ain't it when I was on 18/6 my humidity was 40 ish fucking great eh

Thanks

I had the same prob got same steup/surrounding as you and the way I got mine down was 1 of them green house heater fans at the outside end of the inlet ducting (NOT INSIDE TENT) so it blows warm dry air in! witch in turn bring down the humidity! mine doing it like this in veg 60/65 and in flower can get it down to 35ish (witch it's at now)

plus you could try them damp collecting box's witch you could also put around your garage to dry that out abit they only about a £1 EACH :-)

hope this help's

uk1
    Last edited by uk1; 22-09-11 at 01:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uk1 For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (22-09-11)

Thanks

The reason your getting high humidity is because of the tempreture drop your having when the lights go out,,plus with the weather outside being alot cooler that dosnt help,

i would try heating at lights out to keep the temps stable while also turning the intake down..

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks

Cheers... i was thinking of doing pretty much the same thing.. when my light are on i can get it down to 56% now by turning the intakes off... when there off(and it is warmer outside/daytime) i gotta turn em back on full whack to get down to a poxy 70%.. . fuck it.. i´m gonna stick the missus hairdryer down my intake till i get heater fan... lol

Thanks

iv found the cheapest heaters to run are the oil filed rads,

reason being once the element turns on and heats the oil it stays hot for ages neading the element only to turn on now and again with the heated fans once the fan is off so is the heat so it needs to be turned on/off more regulary...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Droid For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (22-09-11)

Thanks

yea... was just lookin at them fan heater.. there 2.5kw... i would guess it would have to be on pretty much constant as, soon as its off the element gonna go cold.. bolocks to that... although the oil rads are 2.5w.. they will only come on to heat the oil inside every now and then.. much better option me thinks..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

I have noticed humidity goes right up at night in my groom when lights off. i have seen it at 70% + and this scares me as when my plant is full o bud the old rot will have the upper hand. i am thinking the way round this (without buying heaters / humidifiers)is too only run my lights at night - heat vs humidity should give me about 50-55% when all fans running. and during the day lights off humidity naturally less should hopefully help me in terms of rot worries. failing that grab the bbq lol...gl m8
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Thanks

iv got a 600w oil filled rad from B and Q,,

Trev Guest

Hi all I put a oil filled rad at the entrance close to my intake and today my max was 55 so fingers crossed I think this working ?
    What did you mean mate a green house heater is it one of those small little 2 kw things you get I'n bath rooms some times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast