Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kaliman Seeds cannabis cup win celebration sale

Thanks

ok fella, i dont think i have ever smoked any cheese, or i may have, shit street weed, i dont know much about these strains but am reading up about it all lol, if i bought these seeds as it seems like a crazy offer to pass up, how long would the seeds be viable and how would i be best keeping them ?

paul

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_tpfi View Post
    ROCKSTER YOU BEAUTY!!!!
    thanks so much for this offer!
    my missus turned to me the other day what i wanted for christmas, i responded with "Kaliman cheese quattro.....if you order it now you'll get ten free seeds....no i don't want anything else"

definitely taking advantage of this offer so thankyou
    but more importantly congratulations on your win!!!!!! best of luck for the future!
    Well if I can sort it with Rags and I'm sure he'll be amenable to it you'll get Cheese Quattro for £26 plus Cheese#1 thrown in for free.

strewth Guest

Spot on offer bro, wish i was working lmfao

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paul_sheff View Post
    ok fella, i dont think i have ever smoked any cheese, or i may have, shit street weed, i dont know much about these strains but am reading up about it all lol, if i bought these seeds as it seems like a crazy offer to pass up, how long would the seeds be viable and how would i be best keeping them ?

paul
    Hi paul,

best to keep seeds in the bottom shelf of the fridge where they will be 100% viable for several years before any decline in viability and as regards smoking 'cheese' from the street, well, half the time those scrote dealers call any weed they've got 'cheese' as it has such a good reputation.

Thanks

Unbelievable offer rockstar, how long is this offer on for because I can't start growin regs till crimbo time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nimmo24lung For This Useful Post:

Rockster (03-10-11)

Thanks

Hi nimmo mate,

I had planned to do this offer for the month of October and can now confirm after chats with our good man Rags that indeed the offer will be on at the ThcTalk shop shortly.

Thanks

I'll have to buy a pack and save it then, too good of an offer to pass up thanks again rockstar!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nimmo24lung For This Useful Post:

Rockster (04-10-11)

Thanks

Well come and get em while they are hot chaps as this offer only runs for another 3 weeks and cannot be gotten anywhere other than the ThcTalk shop.

Half price on all seeds plus a free packet of Cheese#1 and this offer is exclusive to the ThcTalk shop!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (11-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,640 Times

On it... Like now..
    How can we purchase without cards tho.?
    Can we send P.Orders.?
    Cheers..

Thanks

Hi ChuChu,

I'm sure postal orders and international money orders will be fine but I'd drop ragman a pm as he'll know best as regards payment.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (11-10-11)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4