Thread: VitaLink

Khamun Guest

Default VitaLink

Im using Vitalink feeds from start to finish but the usage of the flush is confusing me.
    It says to using the flush 5-7 days before harvest but I was going to start flushing 14 days before harvest and I dont really want to be adding Flush half way through the 14 days of plain water!!

Should I just jib the Vitalink, Flush off? or use it 14 days before harvest with plain water everyday afterwards??

Thanks

i dont use a flush just 14 dayd plus ov plain water, but if you realy want to use it use it first 7 days then next 7 just water.

i dont see y ppl use chemicals to flush out chemicals, nothing better then at least 14day plain water.

Khamun Guest

I think I'll jib the flush off and just stick to 14 days of plain water after a good flush with water at the start!

Thanks

its the best way mate

Thanks

I use vitalink aswell (grow max A+b) (bloom max A+B) and my favorite the bud bottle but the flush i stay away from as used it in the past and made no diffrence what so ever.