Thread: Advice please.... Can i turn whole plant to hash ? Best Way ?

Thanks

Default Advice please.... Can i turn whole plant to hash ? Best Way ?

Hello ladies and gents, first time poster in the hash section so be gentle.

My outdoor crop went pretty well this year but i did have one ugly duckling! One of my 3 great white shark plants did not fully form its buds, due to the weather being to cold i had to bring her in early before she could fully finish.

What im left with is around an ounce and a half of leafy bud that just doesnt compare to my other plants which yielded around 3 oz each.

My thought was to purchae some bubble bags and turn it into hash....

What do you guys reckon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Diply For This Useful Post:

Farmweed (19-10-11)

Thanks

not a bad idea m8
    I MAKE THINGS UP AND DONT GROW.
    MY COMMENTS ARE MY OPINION ONLY AND I DO NOT CONDONE ANYONE TO USE IT CONTRARY TO LOCAL LAWS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Photosynthesis For This Useful Post:

Farmweed (19-10-11)

Thanks

Nice one, i just added myself to the world of ebay and found a lovely deal on some bubble bags...

Would it just be the same scenario/process it would be with trim? All im looking to do is follow the step by step walk through in the sticky post above! Easier the better

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmweed For This Useful Post:

Diply (19-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

If you've got loads of trim/spare bud then bubble bags are great...very easy to do
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

No point in letting it go to waste

Thanks

Quality, thanks people....

My bubble bags are in the post, for a quality price aswell

All the trim and buds have dried and are now in my freezer... Really looking forward to trying this!! Cheers guys

Thanks

Good luck man best idea for loose plants, post pics of your results

In a cramped cottage in a wood sharing with 6 others.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,453 Times

A good tip for you presuming you didn't get THE bubble bags, get three buckets, one to mix the trim/plant with Ice and water, one with the 220 bag in it mix the potion then just filter it through rather than using it as the work bag, the other bucket can have the 160 or whatever next, then just alternate through the bags until fully filtered, will make the bags last so much longer after all they are basically just filters, so I see no need to use the work bag to mix with.

I just ordered some all mesh wacky bags and plan to do some trim very soon, read and researched tons and using bits of a lot of methods I have viewed , couldn't see a link for the step by step guide apologies if this is the one you have, I will follow this method in the main bar the work bag stage.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lt-Bubble-Hash

have fun

Thanks

bubble bags are great and a piece of piss to use also the hash is very very nice like hash used to be.
    and itdoesn'tt have any plastic in it.