Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The bear's first grow!

Thanks

Yeah they have been growing really fast!! u notice it when u open up the bbox and compare them to just a couple of days ago! there growing at a mental rate!!

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

sweet!!!! man there gna be monsters in no time at all!!!!

Thanks

Cool

yeah i hope so!! as they say good things come to those who wait!

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo the Bear View Post
    yeah i hope so!! as they say good things come to those who wait!
    aye that they do!! look forward to reading an update and looking at more piccys

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Thanks

ive just realised i had these pics of the bears grow lying around on my pc, and i forgot to update his diary... fuck, sorry biff.

so here goes, these pics were taken a while ago, im sure the beasts have grown so much by then,,, they really have been growing at the most incredible rate. the roots and the stems are the healthiest ive evr seen, for example on two of the plants the main stem is thicker than my white rhinos which are 6months old!!!! your gonna get some serious bud of these stinkies biff.
    and the best fuckin news ever... guaranteed 5/6 are defo females,,, and they were all the healthiest looking plants too!!!! preflowers popping up fookin everywhere!! neway...

i can see wat u mean now LK about these plants bein a pleasure to grow, everytime i go to biffs, i just wanna sit there and start at the beauties,,,,
    im getting some clones off u biffo, you havent got a choice,,,, guys, how many clones do u think i can take from each plant without ne ill effects!!!???

here are some pics!!

enjoy!!! the last pic is of a male deadbeat plant,,,

Thanks

Looking good bear
    Amber jar, green leaf, red bic and a bowl...

Thanks

Smile

There coming lovely bear, nice one mate.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL
    i can see wat u mean now LK about these plants bein a pleasure to grow, everytime i go to biffs, i just wanna sit there and start at the beauties
    Hehe, all matt's strains are like that mate. When i go to water the fat russians they are just glowing with colour and life.

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Beautiful plants Bear! they look healthy dont they

Fab update Lal!

Thanks

i like that watch.

great update lovely plants, im pleased yuo got 5/6 females you lucky man

Thanks

hey evereyone... this is goona be a long old update so try and BEAR with me... did u see wat i did there<<<<<<<...

the plants are now 8 days into flower and are looking extremely healthy,,,,

unfortunately one of the five females turns out to be a male... got some good pics of him tho... so now its down to 4, but theyre beasts and there all 100% ladies........

there was a few leaves yellowing and falling of at the bottom, so now we are goin to be usin 3ml of bllom and 2ml grow for a week or so , so try and sort out the deficiency,,, also gave it a very good feed of some nice seaweed extract, which turned my other plants a super green,,,

the bear continues to use the hesi supervit, at every feed, and its been having remarkable resulits, such healthy lush foliage....

the smell is still incredible its really lemony now,, reminds me of washing up liquid!!!!! and the stems are just humungous,,, they have been topped multiple times,,, and ive just been round doing some more supercropping by gently bruising the stems and bending them to lower the profile a bit, as they are getting quite close to the light, and they have bloody ages still to go!!!!!

dam male plants,,,

rite, so i hoped u liked the first batch of pictures,,,, my fave is that male pic,,, great shot i think!!!! please if ne 1 has any advice on anything please let us know,,,,,

the temperatures have been pretty stable around 27-28 goin down to 22-23 at nite time..... the max it has been was 32 but that was on saturday wen is was boiling outside......

the humidity seens to rise and is at its max during the daytime, is that rite,,,,, it reaches 70 in the day and abou45-50 at nite.....

i think i remebered all of them correctly,,, do they sound about rite?

were gna be using pk13-14 around week 5 and just carry on with the bloom/ grow, and we gta get some epsom salts as that is what i think is causing yellowing of the lower leaves!!¬!!!!

here we go with some more pics then,, just check out how weird and streched the first pic of the male is!!!! its weird!!!!

male gets thrown away after pics have been taking, not before checking out the super healthy root sytem,,, changed pots 25days go!!!!

hope u enjoyed the update ladies and gentlemen,,, please add a comment,,, we need some feedback,,,,,,,

im gna post a few pics of my outdoor plants aswell so stand by!!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast