Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The bear's first grow!

Thanks

Default The bear's first grow!

hi there i am very new to this game, my mate lal came round and set everything up for me as i wouldn;t have known where to begin... ive smoked weed for years but have never even thought about growing it myself. neway

Heres my set up;
    1x 400w HPS with grolux dual spectrum bulb
    Bud Box grow tent 100cmx100cmx180cm
    125mm inline RUCK extractor fan
    4x11l pots 4x8l pots
    multi purpose b&q compost
    8xlemon stinkies 5 weeks old

weve had to bodge a few bits due to lack of equipment but im very happy with the final outcome. here are some pics!

please tell me what you think!

Thanks

Nice set up mate, only thing I can see wrong is(check with the others though) your soil. B+q multi purpose, should have used j author bowers with john innes, and have you added any petile?

Also see you have had some clones off someone by the looks of it, what strain are they?

Thanks

Hey dude, I'm no grower (not yet!) but they're looking good to me man.

Can't wait to see the buds explode

Thanks

Cool

Awsome mate, im loving your plant's and setup. You can see alot of hard works gone into your grow and i wish you the best of luck with it. Im defo watching this one.

Great pic's.

Edit: The B&Q soil will be ok, it will need feeding a little sooner thats all.

What nutes are you going to use biffo?

Thanks

Nice setup. I'm looking forward to this!

Thanks

There you go, the soil is fine mate.

Gotta get me a proper tent you lot make me so jealous!!!

lol

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

nice 1 biffo, im glad you guys liked my handy work, i set it all up for him,! only took us a couple of hours... om so jealous of your setup biff, i really hope i get my free budbox! they are so sweet and onlyy £99 ans sturdy as a mofo!

Thanks

Yeah it took a while to set up,but well happy its done now! Couldnt of done it without help of m8 lal (lalide), Well i wouldnt know what to use 2b honest but have been given Bio Bloom as an option? Any other ideas,tips,would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo the Bear View Post
    Yeah it took a while to set up,but well happy its done now! Couldnt of done it without help of m8 lal (lalide), Well i wouldnt know what to use 2b honest but have been given Bio Bloom as an option? Any other ideas,tips,would be greatly welcomed!
    Both bio bizz and Canna Flores are very very good. I would tend to go for the bio bizz for a first time grow as they are a little more forgiving if you over do it.

If you do choose bio bizz, it's best to use bio bizz grow and bloom all the way through. Here's the feeding schedule i used to use when i was using bio bizz >>

Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering, as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Go to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of grow and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts.

An added point, if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likly the first signs of Mg shortage starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep things right. Don’t over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients.

If you need to add any extra epson salt's at anytime, i use 1 tsp to 5 ltrs of water. Be sure to melt the epson's in a little warm water first then add to your 5 ltrs.

Thanks

they are lemon stinkies by the way!
    Yeah cheers lal, ile have to split the smoke with you when its ready to bun!!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast