Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CBD Percentages

Hillbilly Guest

Harlequin is a USA Clone only, and it was only one plant out of ??? numbers of the cross that ended up being high CBD. I growing out a Harlequin right now and hope to do some breeding with her but CBD isn't stable in any seed that I found yet best been a IBL with a 66% ok CBD % and even Harlequin the CBD can very from 4 to 7 % depending on the grower and the Lab as not all labs are doing things as they should and there's no Standard for how or what there testing for.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (27-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Harlequin is a USA Clone only, and it was only one plant out of ??? numbers of the cross that ended up being high CBD. I growing out a Harlequin right now and hope to do some breeding with her but CBD isn't stable in any seed that I found yet best been a IBL with a 66% ok CBD % and even Harlequin the CBD can very from 4 to 7 % depending on the grower and the Lab as not all labs are doing things as they should and there's no Standard for how or what there testing for.
    I was just about to write "Try get Harlequin from the US" haha

Thanks

The weakest CBD crew strain is Critical mass

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-criti...inised-5-seeds

5% THC and 5% CBD - currently growing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Relaxation For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (27-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Ive just ordered the original "white rhino" strain from mrnice seeds its now under the name "medicine man" again as poet says mr nice states it s a high cbd strain but there was no percentage. But.... I do remember it being totally awesome grew it over ten years ago and remember it fairly vividly. Had to order some more. Taste, smell and high all about 9 out of 10 if it is what i t hink it is!

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Poet which strains have you found to have the highest cbd content and from where? Would be useful info for all me thinks.
    Nice one dude!

Master Poet Guest

Unfortunately I do not have access to testing nor do I have the money so therefore I have to rely on the breeders like the rest of you. There is a place in the States where they seem to be getting their act together now and have been doing for a while, the link is below. There are a few places that these seeds are available from but I cannot post links here, read through the link below and you could come across more info.

http://projectcbd.org/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (27-11-12), _Whisperer (27-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

Most of the CBD crew strains listed on herbies are 5%/5% THC/CBD ...with one at 6/6

It seems then, to get a higher CBD content the THC goes down 2 fold or more.

I wouldn't mind seeing more strains that have high CBD but are still reasonably moderate in THC.... Like maybe 6%/12% CBD/THC as THC still does have medicinal value.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times

Default Re: CBD Percentages

Cbd over thc any day.

Hillbilly Guest

I'm working on inbreeding Harlequin, and a cross out of the Harlequin, the F2's are looking really good as to what I think are a few High CBD plants. I think if I can test the F3's should be a few CBD/THC% that rocks, I hope like 14% CBD 2% THC or so.

I really Hope more seed Co's get breeding more CBD strains, I know there will be more and more interest as people learn about CBD, but Honestly think CBD isn't for everyone just like THC isn't for everyone.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 27-11-12 at 09:06 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Dabber (10-12-12), RastaMouse22 (13-12-12), TheCandyManCan (27-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i said it before on here but i still beleive that there is only one medical strain that has it all in the perfect proportions ,and we have had it since the 70s and that is original afghani1 sadly i cant yet find feminised a1 but a good afghan male has great value for seed production.the yeild may not match more modern strains,but for effective pain capping i value this most. trying afghanxkush as have tried both but not toghether.on the point of leaving longer flowering to make high cbd is sort of right but not neccesary if you leech well,dry well and have the patience to cure properly the cbd is there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast