Thread: Maybe going organic, need wisdom

Thanks

Default Maybe going organic, need wisdom

I've been toying with switching back to organic recently due to an abundance of nettles n comfrey.

I have problems tho, my method is compact but robust. I use cogr slabs with drippers in aquatrays to keep things contained n manageable. Cogr cos it can handle feeding failure for a while without wipe out.

I wanna reuse as much as I can but I think the feed will block the system.
    anyone had thoughts around ways around this?

btw, system is built from the ground up by yours truly, I see the drippers as the problem. The trays could be used in f&d as well
    Everything stated is theoretical or rhetorical

Thanks

Im only new to this but iv just set up an aquponics system useing a fish tank, the fish are ment to be abel to create all the bactiria needed to feed the plant hence being organic as u dont feeed the plant just the pic
    Have a luk in my diary if u want to see it

Mine is set up on a dripper but i think its ment to be on a f n d

SJ out✌
    Sent from iPhone