Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WPOTM Competition - November '11

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiesel View Post
    Brilliant mate just brilliant. Glad you liked the wooden spoon trophy idea. Made my day that has mate
    I hope to see you entering soon to try and win it mate.

It was between a spoon and an old boot... the spoon won.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    I hope to see you entering soon to try and win it mate.

It was between a spoon and an old boot... the spoon won.
    Cheeky bastard hahaha

I have a entry for next months potm, I may have a wpotm when I pop round my dads. The fucker completely forgets to water his plants at times. I get tearful when I open his tent, breaks my heart the way he treats them. I am gonna hook him up with a holiday watering system so they have a rationed supply incase the lazy sod neglects them. He should be banned from growing like pet owners do for neglect.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiesel View Post
    Cheeky bastard hahaha

I have a entry for next months potm, I may have a wpotm when I pop round my dads. The fucker completely forgets to water his plants at times. I get tearful when I open his tent, breaks my heart the way he treats them. I am gonna hook him up with a holiday watering system so they have a rationed supply incase the lazy sod neglects them. He should be banned from growing like pet owners do for neglect.
    You're welcome to enter a plant on your Dads behalf mate, but if he wins he's getting no seeds if he treats his girls like that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    You're welcome to enter a plant on your Dads behalf mate, but if he wins he's getting no seeds if he treats his girls like that.
    I have even offered to sort his feeds out and set up everything if he buys a wilma. He might just win the wpotm so expect an entry in next few months even if just for fun. Btw, I have taken my dr60 off him now and trying to house it, will work on some crosses if I can get it running. Nuff of a hijack from me, I will pm you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Grub (16-11-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

stop fibbing gman, i saw the salvaged stuff from that particular grow hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    lol yes i know 4 mths not bad eh? the skillz are blinding! she's uglier that some of the fat bitches that live in my road ! my god they are bad !

yield? i might get well under half a g of qwiso not bad for 4ths work is it !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

youve lost me m8 with that comment there aint nothing salvaged yet these plants are still hanging what do you mean?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    ah ive been waiting for this one
    my entry is a plant taken from my scrog it a Mr Pipling "trifle" a strain we all know and love,
    this has taken 4 mths of my love and care to get these results,
    with out further ado i give you trifle!

just look at the quality of the bud on that little beauty
    hahaha... offt looks likes november's gonna be a hell of a comp..

..i dont know wether to keep laughing at this or feel sorry for the old girl. gawd daym..
    *Well they're aint no rest for the Wicked and money dont grow on tree's, I bills to pay, i've got mouths to feed aint nothing in this world for free! I cant slow down, i cant hold back.. now you know i wish i could.. well they're aint no rest for the Wicked untill we Close our Eyes for good*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeneyedcat For This Useful Post:

Forest (17-11-11)

Hillbilly Guest

Heck my POGK is starting to look like a plant again well sort of.. lol I will have to get a pic of it soon!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Forest (17-11-11), Grub (17-11-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

no other plants? come on let see those skillz or is it just me that's so rubbish!

hilly im not even sure you could grow a poor plant bro after that show you gave us

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Come on get your shit plants in
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/gg.jpeg

Lorry NFT Grow Mentored by Tester

Disclaimer: Any posts derived herin by Tester should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tester For This Useful Post:

Grub (17-11-11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast