Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: nutrients ? dutch pro explode

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 7

want to see the news on how gino from advanced nutes was recently implicated in murdering 6 people?. and importing coke...again?. for those that dont think there is lots of shady bussiness going on.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times
    Provided Answers: 222

c.w if you have so much knowledge and know all the pro,s and con,s about the plant then why not try a diary ? would be great to see

Thanks

try looking and youll see it. dont see my sig link???? sucks to only be allowed to show 10 or id like to show the farm...lol
    and i dont claim to know all. does help being in the field for many years and affiliated with some of these idiots. i was shocked at how corrupt the other side is once i began work and is alot of why i left besides my health

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times
    Provided Answers: 222

no i don,t see a link, but 10 plant rule is fine if you have a field , just take pics of plants idividuallly, i,d like to see these ladies strutt there stuff

Thanks

already have a journal going....links in red in sig...my stuff is all indoor but at different locations. also working with a bunch of other medical growers here teaching them to grow and have been sharing what those have been doing to

Thanks

weird, just noticed the sig only shows on first post on pages.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 5

"Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" Joe Rogan

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times
    Provided Answers: 43

Top stuff mate.
    With the litre of water that makes it a manageable dose to feed to ganja plants at 1-2ml per litre.
    I may well try it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6