Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: nutrients ? dutch pro explode

Thanks

Default Answered: nutrients ? dutch pro explode

hi im running the dutch pro range going into 2 weeks of flower

a+b bloom
    Take root
    Multi total

now im going to start using dutch pro explode does this contain pk's as cant find info anywere ? i was thinking if its just a bloom booster i could run along side some pk 13-14 with a little big bud for few weeks then finish on explode and over drive wat u think ?

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by jCarter View Post
    And fuck vitalink, all divvy cash cr0pperz near me use, all fat thick fucking divvys who never had a job so they cash crop up there shit weed, that think there fucking bADBOYS sheeeesh
    If you do your research on Vitalink you'll find its a well documented fact that only ugly people, and morbidyly obease people use it.

Safe. Carter

With comments like that mate I doubt you'll be a member here long.

I use Vitalink and I can tell you with no biased view at all that Vitalink outdoes Dutch Pro hands down.

Now, I'm not brilliant when it comes to diaries but I can tell you that I have done a side by side comparison grow using both products and their respective additives and Vitalink won it. And I was highly surprised that it did.

The one think that pisses me off is when people, a bit like yourself in this instance, will attack others for using a particular product because they believe in what they use as being the best.
    Your reasons for that may be because you liked the results that you got from using it or that another, more experienced grower told you it was.

I know because I was told by a more experienced grower that Dutch Master was the best but I opted for something else anyway.

Do those people who suddenly become die hard fanatics of a particular brand, without any logical reasons for doing so, have a reason that is any better than comparing them to one another?

Doubtful.

There are a few growers on this forum who have done comparisons of nutrient brands.
    I liked Dutch Pro as a brand. In fact I still do.
    But if I can get more bud without having to spend a great deal more then I will.

If you want to see the comparison I did then look in the hydroponically grown diary section and you can have a read through for yourself.

Until then I would suggest that you hold off on attacking those using particular brands because of your own perceptions or your brand loyalty."

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 7

the label should say whats in it...or what they felt like telling you anyways.

Thanks

pk 13/14 is a bloom booster. both are same thing. anything high in p and k are bloom boosters. it says to use along side the main bloom foods so its a booster.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 16

It's not that great a product if I'm honest mate.

I have a diary comparing Dutch Pro and Vitalink nutrients.
    The results are quite surprising.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times
    Provided Answers: 222

i use dr hornbys big bud booster and i start using it as soon as flowers start appearing until the 5th week then i,ll change rez to canna pk13/14, i would,nt bother running it alongside pk 13/14 , use them seperate , well thats my 2 cents on it

Thanks

its not dr hornbies. its advanced nutes. Paul is a friend of mine and left them thieves many many years ago. if you have him on any of their bottles id toss it as its old. like at least 10 years old. they should be sued for using his labels still if its new liquid inside the bottle with his name and face on it. false advertising.
    we saw that at a spain trade show people thinking he is with them still.

but your method is its use it right, just dont like seeing guys get screwed with old foods still for sale

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times
    Provided Answers: 222

to be honest i don,t know if i seen it on bottle or web site , i,ll need to check next peep in room, worked good for me on my last crop which was my first time with it, i remember years ago when it first came out and they took it off the shelves, it was in high demand then all of a sudden it got took out of stock, but hey i must say i was very impressed with it

Thanks

removed becasue its bullshit lies is why. hes being ordered to stop sales everywhere now. and is up on gang mass murder and importing cocaine charges....again
    nobody in this bizz will have anything to do with gang affiliations. makes for bad bizz.

when we where over that sie there where posters all over with him on them still. people still thought it was his co. never was but they still assumed this..
    his stuff was ok but no different than others. it had alot of lies in it though so i guess it was a bit different...lol
    99.9999% of the nute co all use the exact same dry source for foods so only diff is ratios. and we dont need to spend that kind of momey to adjust our ratios when we can do that to any food by pH. its to bad he fooled so many newer growers and got rich and dont care now

Thanks

This is pissing me off, so much people online chatting bullshit about explode, some saying it contains p+K and others not, some saying not to use a PK along side with it and others not to. where's woody when you need him, asked him this a few times,

Do u use a PK alongside with explode yes/no
    Jeeeeeesus.

Safe Carter

Thanks

This is pissing me off, so much people online chatting bullshit about explode, some saying it contains p+K and others not, some saying not to use a PK along side with it and others not to. where's woody when you need him, asked him this a few times,

Do u use a PK alongside with explode yes/no
    Jeeeeeesus.

Safe Carter

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast