Thread: Weed & sex drive

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,336 Times

Man, it must just be me then..

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    haha says the love machine!
    Dedicated my life to the pleasure of women

Had some Train Wreck there and if Mrs nuube walks within 10 feet of me again I am going to have to jump her!

Thanks

Weed doesn't affect my sex drive whatsoever either way but it does help to take it up the arse by relaxing the muscles PMSL.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

420pop (11-10-12), dixienormouse (17-12-11), Mr ukthc (10-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

thank you for the input.........bdum.....toooshhh
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

Sorry, can't resist a bit of gutter humour. I know there's probably only me that found it amusing like but hey ho, gotta entertain myself somehow.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post
    Weed doesn't affect my sex drive whatsoever either way but it does help to take it up the arse by relaxing the muscles PMSL.
    I would disagree with that, The thought of taking it up the arse, cannabis or no causes a tightening that even involves muscles from my head!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

Sorry, can't resist a bit of gutter humour. I know there's probably only me that found it amusing like but hey ho, gotta entertain myself somehow.

think mrukthc be"entertaining"by himself this week

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Mr ukthc (10-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,336 Times

Ok guys this will crack you up but if me other half reads it I'm fucked.

I had Monday off work and was randy as, so I joined fuckbook. Thing is without a profile pic you get nothing so out came the toger for a kodak moment but compared to all the others on there mine looked a bit messy so I got the trimmer around it and then the bic. Took a great pic, I mean the angle I took it from made be feel quite good about myself. Problem is I can't upload pics from me iPhone and I don't want to use the family computer for such things, I ain't that good with propper computers and I'm not sure how to delete pics from it.
    I was thinking "never mind me other half is gona love the trim up when she gets on from work. She never got to see it in it's prime as she was more pissed off that I hadn't done much house work on my day off and we ended up having a big row insted.
    We made up the next day and she rubbed some cream on me now spotty and sore bits that I had shaved.

So anyway fuckbook is shit unless your able to pay for the upgrade, until then you can't comment on other photos or chat up anyone. My other half deals with all me money and I don't think she would be happy if she saw Fuckbook on me bank statement.

That's what I'm saying no weed means I'm turned on too much. It don't help that I spend lots of my working week driving around London, the totty is unreal. I mean even this time of year the girls have all got them legs out. Ok may have tights on but it's driving me mad. It never used to make me feel quite as horny as it does now.

Anyway so far I'm the onley one who thinks that weed effects my sex drive for the worst so I feel like I'm a bit odd. You know what I still fancy a wank when I'm stoned. Maybe it's just a nervous thing, I tend to over think things when I'm stoned.

She has left me some weed so I don't miss her too much while she is away..lol

I'm on me way home from London now, perving out the van window driving the other lads in the van mad with my constant "look at her" and "look at the legs on that one"

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr ukthc For This Useful Post:

420pop (11-10-12), GrassHopper (11-12-11), Sleepyprincess (17-10-12)

Thanks

Sorry but im on the positive side to this question... i already normally have a high sex drive but get me stoned and it just supercharges me... puts me into a state where i care not of the surrounding world but more about the person next to me..if he or she is more than just a friend, it makes touch fascinatingly beautifully electric.. smell is more powerful, (if your with someone who you thinks smells good your more likely to be alot more attracted to them and the sex will always be better) it's hieghtend and with the added calming affects of the green.. you've got a perfect mix for pretty intense and intimate sex.

Everyone reacts differently to different drugs, some can be boosted by green's THC powers and some just become hopelessly monged lol

cat
    xx

p.s this gave me some pretty awsome memories to think about :P
    *Well they're aint no rest for the Wicked and money dont grow on tree's, I bills to pay, i've got mouths to feed aint nothing in this world for free! I cant slow down, i cant hold back.. now you know i wish i could.. well they're aint no rest for the Wicked untill we Close our Eyes for good*

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greeneyedcat For This Useful Post:

DelBoy (13-12-11), Mr ukthc (10-12-11)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast