Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lemon lambs breath

ME SMOKEM Guest

the blackwater was a good smoke had a couple light purple phenos and 1 pheno that was black as night ,i pollinated the black one for my seed bank..i used the blackwater male
    for my cross because of its prduction was great..thanks for looking in hillbilly...peace

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    blackwater How did you like that strain? Did you get a Purple Pheno?

ME SMOKEM Guest

this is a list of crosses i have made the last 4 or 5 years and where they are
    male x female
    ata tundra x northern lights = trash
    ata tundra x super lemon haze = took to f2 in seed bank named thunder lemon
    god bud x white widow = took to f3 in seed bank named apple widow
    apple widow x white widow = took to f2 in seed bank and still have a female in veg named apple jax
    blackwater x sharks breath =took to f2 in seed bank named black shark
    black shark x super lemon haze = took to f3 grow out of f3s in veg now named lemon lambs breath
    blackwater x super lemon haze= took to f2 , f2 grow out in flower now named black lemon haze
    black lemon haze f1 x BB blue cheese = in seed bank
    black lemon haze x red diesel = still on mom in flower
    black lemon haze x black afghani kush =still on mom in flower
    black lemon haze x chernobyl still on mom
    black shark x white widow = f1 in seed bank
    black shark x big budda (BB) = in seed bank
    black lemon haze x purplewreck= still on mom these will be my next grow out to be crossed back to purple wreck
    the black afghan kush can be found as afghan kush x black dominia by world of seeds
    think that covers where i am now ..........peace
    Last edited by ME SMOKEM; 15-12-11 at 12:33 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ME SMOKEM For This Useful Post:

niceneasy (09-01-12), Smokeface (16-03-12), urban grower (19-03-12)

ME SMOKEM Guest

one more cross
    black lemon haze x exodus cheese = still on mom
    peace

Thanks

Some excellent crossed there mate. I like the sound of the LLB, grew sharksbreath a while back and still my favourite strain. I'm going out MMG at the moment, which is SB X G13 Haze. Hoping for something nice there.

How about some pics of those crosses, there's sure to be some crackers in there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to niceneasy For This Useful Post:

strewth Guest

Damn you been busy mate, loads interesting crosses there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

ME SMOKEM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by niceneasy View Post
    Some excellent crossed there mate. I like the sound of the LLB, grew sharksbreath a while back and still my favourite strain. I'm going out MMG at the moment, which is SB X G13 Haze. Hoping for something nice there.

How about some pics of those crosses, there's sure to be some crackers in there.
    hi there easy ,the sharksbreath is still one of my favs too ..the LLB have went to flower room and have shown there sex i have five females outta the 9 seedlings i will try to get a few pics up soon..peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ME SMOKEM For This Useful Post:

niceneasy (17-01-12)

ME SMOKEM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Double Zero View Post
    Damn you been busy mate, loads interesting crosses there.
    your right DZ BBBBUSY ,,keeps me outta the streets lol..with all i have going i did a dumb thing the other week ..i went to start a grow out of exodous cheese x my black lemon haze ,i got paper towl wet opened it up and instead of counting out some beans i tried to just dump out a few from my container full well i dumped like 35 ,once they hit the wet towel was to late so i have like 30 germed and in starter cups now ....always countem out from now on ...lol peace

ME SMOKEM Guest

well the LLB are flowering nicely..there is one of them that has a really strong lemon scent and is already produceing trichomes like crazy , i am so impressed with the triches at 3 weeks flower i yanked the nicest one out of flower and put it in a dark room for 30 hours it comes out this afternoon and goes back to veg room for revegging i will take cuttings and start another batch of beans in search of a proper male to make f3s ..thinking these may turn out better than i hoped,,,peace

ME SMOKEM Guest

anyone have any thoughts as to the best way to sort through pheno's to keep quality breeder..cloneing prior to flowering or revegging after flower or reveging after they show bud structure and scent as in a few weeks into flower as i did this time....peace

ME SMOKEM Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1487.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	97871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1484.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	97870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1483.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	97869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1480.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	97868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1471.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	97867well the LLB are about finished a couple of days from 9 weeks in flower got a few pics they went to flower with just a week of veg ..peace

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast