Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stabbed to death in oxford street.

Thanks

Default Stabbed to death in oxford street.

As you guys might know, a 18 year old was stabbed inside ' footlocker ' in broad daylight infront of everyone on boxing day, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
    I was coming out of house of fraser and their was just an ambulance, then about 10 police VANS came.. an hour later and some shops were closed and their was EVEN more rush than a normal boxing day sale.

I've had enough of youths getting killed over petty things, if anything they should man it out and have a one on one fist fight.. but i guess its all about weapons now.

What a world we live in.

The boy didn't even get to see the new year.. wow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

That's shit
    Your right about this day and age
    Kids are too scared of gettin punched in the face so gone are the days when you used what your dad taught ya to use
    Put the Fukin weapons down kids and love eachother ffs.....
    Poor kid

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

babykayla (26-12-11), berg450 (27-12-11), BIGCH33S3 (26-12-11)

Thanks

Imagine how his mother felt when she got that notification her son has died when he probably went out with his mates or shopping..
    he didn't even see the new year.
    Too many youths playing God, they have no right to take someones life.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrekstar For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

It's a changed world from when I was a teenager now the local hoods have tazers and knifes and a few guns .gone are the days ok a good kicking you get stabbed or dead now
    I feel for the next generation

Thanks

The judges should be locking up little Shits like them instead of punishing growers

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Resin Man For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-12-11), Tabbatha (27-12-11)

Friday Guest

It's a sad sad world we live in. As u said mate - too many kids playing god.
    Bring back national service I say, it's about having respect and understanding ur actions will change ur life and someone else's life for ever. I'm only 30 myself but have seen the change over the past 10 years and the way it is going I'm dreading my 2 girls getting older and wanting to go out shopping/clubbing with friends as it only takes 1 prick to ruin ur life.
    I feel for the poor lads mum - wot a shit Christmas she ll have now for rest of her life probably.
    Very sad

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-12-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

Can't begin to imagine how his family are coping. I've been to the footlocker once before and it was full of people, it's a huge shop. So to take someones life in front of everyone is even more stupid. Kids these days don't think about consequences. Fuck, I bet they can't even think 20 minutes a head of time. Did he think he was just gonna get on the tube and go home and enjoy the rest of the holidays after taking someone elses life. I bet the murderer was only 17 or so.

Just read that another 21 year old man was stabbed in the thigh later this evening but dunno if the incidents were connected. What a joke that city is becoming
    Last edited by Denzil; 27-12-11 at 12:18 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Denzil For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-12-11)

Thanks

What's fucked up, is the sentence that will be given to whoever responsible. I mean what do they give for murder these days? 14 years, out in 8-10 or something?

Thanks

R.I.P kid

when i was 18 same age as this lad i was violently stabbed on xmas eve 1998 while out having a quiet drink, i never even knew i had been stabbed, i was hit 9 times from my leg (left knacker ) stomach and right up my back about 1 foot long slash, i ended up with a punctured lung, small intestines all hanging out, it wasnt a pretty sight to say the least & that was before the surgeons opened me up from my belly button to my chest to see inside..

i really feel for the kids family right now it must be devastating, i was lucky but alot are not so lucky, the guy who stabbed me never spent 1 day inside for it and still walks the streets, ppl who carry knives certainly should be going down, ppl who kill with them should never get out...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to honest john For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-12-11)

Thanks

some guy got stabed to death .who lives close to me a few years ago .they the police fond the people who had dune it ..but they ended up getting away with it...yes they got away with murder crazey isant it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast