Thread: Easy ready form of alfalfa???

Thanks

Default Easy ready form of alfalfa???

Hello. I'm amending my flowering tea recipe after many years and am deciding to add alfalfa. Any bloom boosters based on this item, or flowering base nute or any of the like? Thanks!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhenoFinder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Don't think I've come across any nutes or additives made from/with alfalfa.
    FWIW the pet rabbit food I use is mostly alfalfa though, so maybe a bit of rabbit poop will suffice.

MrMojorising Guest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

PhenoFinder (10-01-12)

MrMojorising Guest

they also do a organic liquid fertiliser for £3.99
    A Highly soluble feed made from fish derivatives containing no mammalian products. Gives fast results plus long-term nutrition. Dissolves quickly and easily and with regular use can be applied at only 5ml per litre or as a complete feed at high concentrations (20ml/litre).

very cheap.
    going to be giving that a try

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

PhenoFinder (10-01-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by v12xjs View Post
    Don't think I've come across any nutes or additives made from/with alfalfa.
    FWIW the pet rabbit food I use is mostly alfalfa though, so maybe a bit of rabbit poop will suffice.
    I've read a couple of places that rabbit poop is the bomb because it's got the alfalfa in it. Alfalfa is a very nutritious food so it's gonna grow organisms and it makes for a difficult component to offer OTC as a solution.
    May you do well at everything you aspire to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhenoFinder View Post
    Hello. I'm amending my flowering tea recipe after many years and am deciding to add alfalfa. Any bloom boosters based on this item, or flowering base nute or any of the like? Thanks!!!
    Alfalfa's got loads of N and growth whoremoans in it (Triacontanol). Best to use it only up until preflower and then switch the ingredient with a decent phosphorus replacement like peruvian sea bird guano or bone meal. I've heard it antagonizes the blooming process.