Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone grown Salvia Divinorum in zone 10-11 outdoors?

Thanks

LMFAO. Actually ive never tried it, the plants died So im back with a vengeance this year. Dont want to try that weird pack shit, probably 90% oregano and 10% pcp. Im toying with the idea of extracting and adding it into my "boids" to make a nice Happy Hasheesh Kebab

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Generally these plants grow in some cold condition. It needs more attention and more care. It is impossible for these plants to grow in hot and human condition and temperature like 40 is damn bad for them.

Thanks

Tried a small tightly packed pipe of salvia x10 a couple of years ago. Thankfully I had mates to look after me and video it for me. I can honestly say that I've tried lots of stuff and usually have a good tolerance but salvia scared the shit out of me (and its legal). Use a jet flame lighter to get better results as well.

Thanks

Talking about it has made my mind up to give it another go. Don't think I'll pack it as tightly this time tho...

In fact when I was (coming round) I couldn't see anything but when I heard my mates talking I knew I was safe. Be careful with that shit and DO have someone to keep an eye on you and even video it if you can.

Thanks

Salvia and you are not prohibited? We have recently banned .. More parsley banned)) represent? in Russia

Thanks

I sell salvia divinorum cuts,live plants extracts...I have my own botanical garden.

Thanks

Salvia divinorum is realy potent plant,it can be extracted with 98 industrial acetone and process i weary simple. 10x extract is enought for start.For one dosage it will be 0,1-0,2 per person.You will be out from your brain around 3min,but you will think it had pass whole hour.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by eee-bay View Post
    I sell salvia divinorum cuts,live plants extracts...I have my own botanical garden.
    That's fine... as you as you don't try to do it on the forum!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (09-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Maybe waiting for the big 50 ?

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

I hope so, my hammers not been used in such a long time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2