Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloning

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newwbee View Post
    can you clone a week into 12 12 ??
    I have cloned 4 weeks in to flower and been ok.
    I have nothing but time man. There it is. TIME. Something everyone has. Just gotta know how to use it!
    Mixed grow log https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070814207

Thanks

Smile

Cloning in flower will slow down rooting which can lead to other problems if your not carefull hence why cloning is best done in veg really.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    Cloning in flower will slow down rooting which can lead to other problems if your not carefull hence why cloning is best done in veg really.
    I know what you mean ikd2003,i just a bit late in takeing
    ,them to much at the time.
    It's good to know that you can take cutting's that late in.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

my clones i took when the veg light was on 12/12, are still very small, they have taken about 2 months and havent grown any in height, it is only now that it is producing new growth, s i deffo wouldnt recomend taking clones whilst plants are in flower you live and lean hehe

Thanks

Angry help

just a quick question i have had nothing but trouble taking cuts lately, hers wat ive been doing,
    ive been taking cuts from my w/w re-veg leaving them in a glass of water over night under my strip light,
    the next day i dip the stem into (ORGANIC ROOTIN GEL) and stick them in ther root riot cubes then i lightly spray them with tap water i leave them another night and when i go back to them the stem seems to have gone mushy and the cuts allmost dead could it be that im putting them straite in the heated prop or could it be the rooting gel any advise welcome as ive now lost 12cuts this way cheers tombong

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

I lost all my first WW clones at my first attempt with the stem rotting, second time I squeased some of the water out of the rockwool before putting the cutting in and then used a heated prop. keeped them well misted and after each watering I once again gave them a gentle squeeze and they all
    (24) appeared to be going well. three weeks old and started showing roots then got busted but recon they would have servived. of the six I managed to rescue all doing well. check out my diary. hope this helps M8.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=6105

Thanks

Thumbs up

cheers m8, ime going to give it a go next time round, thanks 4 the advice tombong

Monty Bong Guest

Hi TOMBONG

In addition to whitewidmans advice, I would also try doing the same as you are but without leaving the cuts in water overnight before planting in the cubes.

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Bong View Post
    Hi TOMBONG

In addition to whitewidmans advice, I would also try doing the same as you are but without leaving the cuts in water overnight before planting in the cubes.
    cheers guys,
    ive just taken 4 more lol my w/w re-veg will need to be re-veged again lol this time i took the cuts put them in water for a couple of minutes and then i dipped them in the smelly old rooting gel and then i put them in ther root riot blocks and gave them a veeeery light spray, should i put them straite under the light if so on what light cycle and should i only be spraying plain tap water on them ? how many times a day? cheers TOMBONG.

SORRY UNDER MY STRIP LIGHT 165WATT

Thanks

I keeped mine in the veg room on 18/6 with the mother, and the lights (flo tubes) resting on top of the prop, I sprayed them 2 or three times a day for about a week then once a day after that. I keeped an open bowl of tap water in there to top up my mister, not ph adjusted just the same temp and time for the Clorine (shpelin?) to evap.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast