Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloning

Thanks

just bang it in a pot with some soil in and itll grab hold of all the soil mate
    I Don't Fuck Around

Thanks

hi i have quite a few fems that id like to take some cuttings from at last count around 70/100 and store them away for future grows but i am not sure what would be the best way to store them as there is so many to be taken and only have space for 20/25 plants max in grow area what temps should they be stored at??? and how long i can store them for??? any help advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Thanks

just have quick question would slicing the stem of a clone down the middle not speed up growth rather than cutting at an angle? as more inner flesh we be showing?

thanks for any input in advance!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Is it possible to take clones from a flowering plant?

I don't have any seeds to use for the bonsai comp so was thinking that maybe I would take cutting from my sharksbreath if its possible now.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Is it possible to take clones from a flowering plant?

I don't have any seeds to use for the bonsai comp so was thinking that maybe I would take cutting from my sharksbreath if its possible now.
    yes m8 it is possible but it will take alot longer to root and revert back to veg and it would be best not to take a cutting if the plant has been flowering longer than 4 weeks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sherratt0101 View Post
    yes m8 it is possible but it will take alot longer to root and revert back to veg and it would be best not to take a cutting if the plant has been flowering longer than 4 weeks
    Ok well mine or at week six now so I guess that leaves it out then.

Thanks

Ive just taken some cutting from a vegging cheese plant. I've cut them from low branches and have trimmed the leaves and some side stems away from the main stem, and have now put them in a jug of water. If I understand correctly, i should leave them in the water over night whilst soaking the rockwool blocks in water. Do thecuttings in the jug need to go in the dark? Does the rockwool need to be completley saturated? Will the fact that the water is straight out of the tap kill them? Thanks in advance

Thanks

Is it absolutely neccicery to use a clone jell? Will a clone rot if its just put direct into soil? or is it best to let it sit in a glass of water until roots are showing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by massivemick View Post
    hi ...great thread...wish id of found it earlier..ive taken 24 cuts from ice,pot of gold,superskunk and blueberry...this is my second attempt cus after 14 days on the first try i ripped the cube apart to find a root and...nothing,,,they all looked healthy though so maybe i rushed..gunna leave these to hopefully root properly
    im using rockwool cubes and clonex misting everyday ...theyre in a propogator
    cant think what i did wrong
    here mate what i do works every time for me a take my cutting silce up the stem about 1cm stick in clonex gel or powder wat ever you have then put it in cube whats been soaked in viterlink plantstart then put the cube in a small pot with soil in dig a hole in the middle and stick ya cube in and for watering just keep the cube and soil wet but not to much spray every now and then. I keep mine under 2 70xwatt lights and in 7 days most of my cuttins had rooted and the rest followed a few days after i lost 1 skinny little thing and thats it out of 40 cuttins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0241..jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	24875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0246..jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	24876  
    Last edited by cookiej; 26-09-10 at 05:26 PM.
    *sig removed*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gone View Post
    just have quick question would slicing the stem of a clone down the middle not speed up growth rather than cutting at an angle? as more inner flesh we be showing?

thanks for any input in advance!
    yes its better if you do that silce it a bit works mint for me

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast