Thread: Pukka Peng Seeds. How are they?

Thanks

Default Pukka Peng Seeds. How are they?

Pretty much as the title asks.

Having read the thread where some members came across stalls on markets in various places of the country and purchased some of their seed, i wanted to know what the germination rate is, how the plants seem compared to other more established seedbank provided seeds and general quality.

Has anyone grown and smoked from their stock and how was it?

I'm considering buying from them after browsing their site.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darknightd View Post
    Pretty much as the title asks.

Having read the thread where some members came across stalls on markets in various places of the country and purchased some of their seed, i wanted to know what the germination rate is, how the plants seem compared to other more established seedbank provided seeds and general quality.

Has anyone grown and smoked from their stock and how was it?

I'm considering buying from them after browsing their site.
    May I ask perchance that the good Sir Darknightd stay his/her purse and consider some magic beans I have?

My germ rate was somewhere in the region of 0.00% giver or take 0.0001%, ( I am leaving room for the chance that one popped in an alternate reality but I doubt so). Some one was doing a grow , maybe poeye.....? but they never posted how they got on.

Thanks

Do your magic beans pop in a day, provide the hardiest of ganja plants and yield +20 ounces in 8 weeks?
    If so where do i pay?

So, they were that bad then?
    Shame.

I would have thought that in there somewhere there would be a decent turnout.

I think i'll save my cash then.
    Cheers buddy.

I'd still like to hear from those who have managed to germ a seed or two and where they're at grow wise with them.
    Maybe a diary to read?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

Thanks

They're shit stay well away.

Unless of course your using hemp for building materials

Thanks

Jeez.

I read the very short diary by BIGH and to go from that many seeds down to one, and for that one to fail, shows that Pukka Peng aren't even worth spending the time to browse their site.

Sad really.

If they had at least a 50% germ rate with those seeds actually producing some half decent bud at the end then I guess they may have been worth it.

At least I know to save my money now and can advise others not to bother.

Thanks guys.

Thanks

Default Pukka Peng Seeds - waste of money

I have tried their seeds 3 years in a row. Very, very disappointing level of germination. 3 plants from 30 (yes thirty) seeds, of which 2 plants died soon after growing to 2 inches high. Fair enough to the seller, last year i complained and he replaced the seeds, but the germination was still very very poor.