Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: First time grower that does not have a clue

Thanks

yea thats what am going to do mate thanks to everyone for there help and i will keep everyone that is intresed updated

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

kriswatson92, is your name chris watson, born in 1992 and you live in scotland?
    I have a question....

could you please start a grow diary, so we can all say "I told you so", when you get busted by your mum, which by the way is getting the shit end of the stick and you should be ashamed of yourself for putting her in such a position.

I would definately not be using a 400w hps in a stealth op, and It's going to be a mission to keep it quiet, and probably cost you money which you probably haven't got alot of.
    I would be 100% growing at a mates house in your position, or with a 200w cfl or smaller in a pc box.
    get back to me about that thread i wanna see what happens haha
    If you are retired, or you have got a job and you are growing and smoking pot, then I know what you are doing

My First Grow Diary:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WUFU For This Useful Post:

ganjafarmer123 (19-01-12)

Mr-Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kriswatson92 View Post
    fuck ayee and everything work out okay yea? i had a plant in my shed last summer it was cumming along fine got to about 4/5 inch's but i didnt think it would work without lights and that so i jus put it in the bin. another worry i have is buying everything and not being able to grow everyone i know that has done it says it easy but am a complete amateur lol
    im new to all this myself, just build yourself a decent size box, get a 125w dual spectrum light and hanger around 30pounds, couple computer fans an that will get you started, just have to try get electricity in your garden first make sure its safe dual to winter weather

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

kriswatson92 (17-01-12)

Thanks

yea i will be keeping a diary like and am away to have a read of your diary dude

Mr-Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kriswatson92 View Post
    yea i will be keeping a diary like and am away to have a read of your diary dude
    no worrys mate, iv noticed when u first start growing it is alot of work but you get used to it, keep yourself updated on THCTalk, will Help u out with anything u need to know, take it easy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times
    Provided Answers: 35

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    I think it's a bit selfish growing in somebody elses house without their perimission even if it is your parents. Have you thought about what will happen if ya get busted?
    I agree with TIK... is abit below the belt like !!!

Thanks

hey chris watson born in 1992 frm scotland loooooool WUFU. i think u a pretty dumb if u think ur gonna get away with it the noise alone frm the extractor fan is gonna be a dead give away tht ur up to something your only options really are a friends house or a gg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7